Namjoon Pt. 1 : Thanks Mister

Your P.O.V,

Oh God, you thought to yourself.
Oh myyyyyyy!! I feel strange and dizzy.

"Oh" you fell on the street " Ouch. Why can't I walk normally? " you said to yourself.

You just went out to drink and drink and drink without any reason. You felt empty and you felt drinking.

"Agahssineun dangsin eun gwaen chanha ?" Are you okay Miss? A tall guy asked holding your elbow.

"Apparently No, Im not gonna act okay..and .. oh you're cute, and tall, you look like a model, you should sign up for modeling, You know , I know someone from a Modelling Agency I can--" you kept on talking and he already smelled the odor of alcohol in you.

" Where do you live?" He asked you.
"Whut?" you said in your drunk tone.

" I'll get you a cab, what's your address?" You just stared at him.

"HEY!" he waved his hands infront of you.

"I feel sleepy" you said then fell asleep

Your head fell, but he catched it.

"What? "
"How did I even get to this mess?" He said.

"She doesn't have any ID Card or something." The tall guy complained to himself.

"What am I gonna do with you?" He said problematically.

-

Your P.O.V,

You moved your body to your bed, it feels soft and comfy than ever, and it felt weird.

Your eyes open and wamdered at the ceiling and around.

"Where am I?" You freaked out , you checked yourself. And your clothes weren't missing. Good.

Im still complete.Thank goodness.

But ffs, where am I?

You got up and went out of the bed room and got to the living room. It was wide and clean. You went to the kitchen. "Hey" a guy on his robe greeted you."Good.You're already awake. Wanna join me for breakfast?" You stared at him and thought of what happened last night?

And you remembered all the crazy stuffs you said.
"I am so so sorry for all the crazy stuffs I said last night" you apologized.

" It's alright. You just complimented me so, yeah" he said biting off his sandwich and handed you one.

"Oooookay." You said weirdly because you felt weird too.

"Thanks" you said lookimg at the sandwich.

"Sure. You can use the bathroom and change your clothes, I bought you some last night,and you can leave now, if you want to" he said sitting at the sofa holding the remote on the other hand and watching TV.

You followed his instructions, bathed and changed.
And you saw him already changed too in a suit , fixing his tie.

"Wait." You said approaching him and fixed his tie and he smiled. You fixed it "There you go."

"Thank you" he said.

"No Mister, Thank you.. Oh what's your name , by the way?"

"It's Kim Namjoon"

"Okay, Mr. NAMJOON," you said emphasizing his name, "Im gonna go now,Thanks."

"Okay, see you if i see you". He said

I walked out of his apartment and when you opened the door, there was a lady on a suit too and we were both shocked to see each other.

"Oh,sorry." You said

The lady looked at you suspiciously and you just went to the elevator anf left.