BTS: Importance💩

Your P.O.V,

When you love them too much and you could just give them the world,if you could.

They're like the happiest Shit that happened in your life.

"But what if she finds out" she did not finish her sentence, when her lips was pressed against his.

And he said " she will never find out" with the sweetest tone ever as my heart pounded against my chest in pain like my world was about to crumble.

I wanted to show my face to them and shave her hair to bald. But I can't,

Why can't I?

It sucks, I know, how it is to be me. I don't want him to feel guilty, I don't want him to pity me.

Though,my heart is hurting, I don't want him to be in pain.

I just left. I left without any revenge.
_

The door opened , and he was back .

I was crying, And the scene that happened earlier just can't get off my mind,and what's about to happen to me.

"Y/N , are you okay?" With that voice , I could totally forgive him right now.

I'm really in love with him.

"I'm okay" I mumbled quickly wiping my tears

"Are you sure, you're okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just tired" I lied but I was not lying when I said I was tired.

"OH, Okay" he says and lies in our bed "I'm gonna sleep now " and I nodded .

As soon as he fell asleep , my lips started to shake, and tears quickly builds up and pours one by one, I tried holding my hand to not make any noise, but it just hurts too much to hold it all in,

"Why are you like this?why am i like this? IT'S A MESS."

_

"My name is Y/N diagnosed  with a disease called leukemia. My Doctor told me that I won't last long now,and well, I'm filming this .." I giggled
"To tell everyone, that I was grateful for everything.Even though my life wasn't perfect, and I wasn't perfect.

I'm dying and I might be dead by now If you're watching this. But don't worry, I finished everything that I should have done.

To my parents , thanks for everything, for not giving up on me, I'm sorry if I'm dead by now, I tried fighting "  I sobbed and smiled at the same time.

"To my friends, I'm sorry for keeping this a secret, I don't want people crying for pity, it would just hurt me more. I love you guys"

"To, someone who knows who he is , if you're watching now, Thanks but it sucks Realizing that IT STINGS LIKE HELL, WHEN YOU REALIZE YOU'RE AREN'T AS IMPORTANT TO SOMEONE YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE" with tears falling one by one and I said it with a smile. But he will never ever realize how much I love him.