Jin: missing you

springgoddess

You dragged yourself to your dorm exhausted ,as always ,from your school.

You kicked your shoes and threw yourself on your bed.

You were exhausted taking the stairs since the girl's dormitory has no elevator and only had stairs, and you were on the fifth floor.  While The boy's dormitory was on the other side of the building.

You stared at the window while lying your back in your bed, when suddenly you saw a hand.

You almost fainted in shock.

It was like a horror movie, and you haven't even open the lights, you got a pillow and covered your self with it and closed your eyes. You peeked , and you don't know what to do , until its whole body already climbed.

You were shaking in fear.
And whispering to yourself "please don't kill me, please don't kill me "

"Why am I going to kill you?" And the voice seemed familiar to you

You raised your head and looked at your boyfriend.

"What the duck are you doing here?" You said in anger since you were really scared and ,no, it's just him.

"What? Is it wrong that I felt missing you?  he said smiling while scratching the back of his head.

"But what if the land lady sees you -- "

He did not let you finish and grabbed you and hugged "I missed you Nicole " then he kisses your forehead . You just hugged him and whispered "I missed you too"

--------------

Hi guys. I  separated Random Hoe from my one SHOTS to  a different book.

Lol,so for the people who asked for part 3

Search for
THE RANDOM TEXT
By:Plainweekend

Search forTHE RANDOM TEXTBy:Plainweekend