Jimin: Cold

It was Summer.

And you were on a vacation in an island with your new friends.

When you all got out of the boat, you all went to the cottage to place all your things there.

Your other friends started grilling the pork, and other sat in the cottage, and others changed and directly went to the water.

And so as you.

You went on an area with your closest friend 'Y/F/N'
And just stayed at the water.

Day ended fast and you ate dinner.
There was grilled meat and fish,hot dogs,and marshmallow and some finger foods.

After eating, everyone sat by the bonfire, told some stories.

And others went on a night swim.

Okay, you suddenly felt out of place. Most of them had partners,because they're couples, even your closest friend was cuddling with his boyfriend.

And other "single ladies" like you were busy doing something.

So you went on the water.
There were still some people ,but it was already quite dark.

you weren't only the people on the island, there were other tourists,It was still awkward, because people on the water are still love doves.

You sighed and ask yourself "why am I single?, oh yeah,because I just broke up with shitty boyfriend."

The seawater was warm,but when you get up,it really feels cold.

You wanted to go to your cottage to get a towel but,there was a couple using the room where you put all your bags,so you don't want to interfere them.

You hugged yourself and just sat on the white sand.
And a guy suddenly sat beside you "hi!" He greets that made you turn to him "You're Y/N right?"and you nodded.

It was Jimin,one of the people you went with,going here in this island.
You weren't close with anyone,except your close friend .

"It's Jimin,"he tells you his name

"Yeah, I know" you said shivering.

"You're freezing," he suddenly says when he noticed

"I can't get my towel,someone's on the cottage" you said

"Oh them."he slightly chuckles.

"Well,wanna use mine?" He asks getting the towel wrapped around his shoulder.

"Nah,it's okay" you said,well  You were embarrassed because ,well, you don't know each other ,and you'll suddenly be yanking his towel. No no no , that would be against human rights

"I insist" he says

"But it's really cold out here" you say
"That's why I'm offering you this " he says.

Now you were like on a debate with him.

It was weird though.

"How about.. , he pauses "we share, I'm not saying this because I'm --" you cut him off " okay, I know. I know you're a good guy,so sure"

Then he pulls you closer and wraps the towel around the two of you.

It was weird though,
But you suddenly felt alive when you realized your heart was beating hard.