Suga Pt.2 : That Guy

When I made my way going to my locker, there was him again.
Min Yoongi, standing infront of my locker.

My eyes were filling up with tears but I just held it in.  I Hate Him! he made my life a living hell.

"If-If I were you," I started off, stuttering with my words. Why can't I fight back. Gosh, who the heck am I to fight back?

His friends poured the trashcan on my head and I stood still, and tears fall on the side of my cheek.

"Were you saying something?" And then they walked out.

they laughed and he laughed, and our eyes met as my tears streamed.
And he avoided eye contact.

Then they left, other students were looking at me. Murmuring and others pitied me.

I  just opened my locker, and more garbages fell from inside.
I bent down to pick everything up.

After class, I went directly to visit my Mom.

"Mom, Im back" I chimed happily, sitting beside her bed. Hospital bed . She was sleeping soundly.

Have I mentioned?she's diagnosed with cancer .

She's getting better everyday. I smiled at her and held her hands tight.

"Don't worry Mom. You'll get out here soon"

After an hour and a half, I fell asleep , my head keaning in the side of Mom's bed.

When someone shook me lightly,

And it stated my name slowly. I opened my eyes a bit "Hon, could you please get me a glass of water"
I quickly stood up and got Mom one, and she drank it  slowly.

"Im sorry for wajung you up, just ti get me this". She said in a low voice

"It's okay Mom" her face were pale, and she was wearing a faint smile. I feel like crying. She's doing her best , she was fighting too. My tears are filling up my eyes again.

I turned around and closed my eye and pretended I was doing something.

I can't cry.
That's what the doctor's advise were.

Don't  show them you feel weak.
Don't ever cry in front of her.
Because Im her only reason of holding on.

And she is my reason too.
-

At class, I gave all their workbook back, where I already answered their homeworks. Others payed me , others did not.

Some just gave me sarcastic thank you's .

I was between page ninety six and ninety seven , when I saw someone was in front of me.

It was Yoongi, again.

He smirked and flicked my head.
"Oh little bish, you did not inform me, that you make Calculus homeworks." I muttered an Ouch lowly

"Here's mine. Work on it right now, I need this right now." He placed his work book in front of me.

"Wait, I just need to finish reviewing for our History exam"
I said and he slammed his hand down in my textbook " Oh fuck that" he said.

"I said , I need this right now, so finish it already" his voice was low but harsh.

" Im gonna pay you , how much you want " he added.

He pulled the other chair and sat next to me. He leaned his head on the desk where I was working, and I worked on his homework.

He was looking at me and I can feel it until his eyes closed and I stole some glances , seeing his face.

He was handsome.

I was staring at him when his eyes suddenly opened and his brows furrowed "work" he said.

And I instantly avoided his gaze ,but I heard him laugh silently.