🌌🌆🌆Seoul🌆🌆🌌

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
K.t.h one shot series
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

Annyeong everyone, I'm Min Cheonsa,please take care of me.
I bowed and said emotionlessly .

And I heard murmuring from everywhere in the room.

Who cares.

Miss Min,you can take your sit on that vacant chair.
She said pointing the vacant seat.

I made my way and I can sense those angry stares , that students I pass,keeps on giving me .

I sat their as soon as I got to my place.
I took a deep sigh and ignored the world.

I was once a normal girl, I love shopping, sneaks out for late night parties ,goes out with friends .

But that was before,and everything has changed now .

☁🌌☁🌌☁🌌☁

Angel are you sure,you aren't coming with us?

Cassidy asked me for the three hundred  and tenth since this morning  .

Cass,how many frappin' time should I tell you,I already made up my mind .

I turned to her as I Closed my locker
And  let out a sigh

But this is the first time,you'll be missing a party,well actually the second...what's wrong??

She said with worries in her face.

Its just Mom..I said as we started walking .

Oh,so that's why,You never miss any Parties. She said so cheerful.

But,Cass..you know,I can never say No now to Mom, I'll be grounded for a month now .Just like three weeks ago ..I got grounded because of you..

And I walked faster and left her.
And she walked faster to catch me up.

I didn't actually said you should sneak out ,It was just a suggestion . So don't blame me for being grounded for a week .

She said pouting with her arms
crossed..

But,wait..about your Mom,why didn't she let you ?
She asked and stopped walking .

Mom,said well talk about something..I said
And it totally creeps me out.I added.

~At home~

Mom,I'm home!! I shouted as I threw my shoes and socks on the side and my jacket in the near couch.

Honey,I'm here at the living room.
I went directly to the living room and saw her in her white night dress comfortably sitting on the sofa ,watching TV.

I walked close to her and kissed both of her cheeks and smiled at me sweetly.

Hi mom, as I sat beside her ,what are we gonna talk about?

Change first,then we'll talk.
I disappointedly Walked going to my room and quickly got dressed in my pj's.

I walked directly downstairs and went to my mom's place.
So Mom wh--
Not even finishing..

You'll be moving with your father to Korea.
She muttered.

WHAT???
I shouted in shock.

and I stayed I shock for 919 years...

I don't even know him.Mom and Dad got divorced when I was six years old ,for God knows the reason why.

I never knew the reason,coz I was too young and Now,well..mom doesn't like talking about him.

So I was left in confusion until now.

I'm excited to see him but ,years passed.

You'll be leaving in two days.
Mom walked off going to her room.

-

And that's how it all started and where it landed to where it is now.

After two years , I lost in contact with Mom, Mom stopped contacting me,for the reason that I don't know

I miss her. I miss my friends. I miss everything.

I stayed home schooled for those past years and learned everything about Korea .I changed my name , my appearance,the way I act. I don't know but it got to that. I wasn't Angel anymore.Then the next school year, I was enrolled to a prestigious private school.And that's how my life got worst.