Jungkook:

I plugged one earphone on my right ear, My classmates are really noisy right now.

They're actually talking about this guys who will be transferring to day in our class.

Well, I just don't care.

I don't have time for those things.
I've been studying real hard,so I can study in a good University in college,and well..I'm doing this so my parents would appreciate my effort for once.

Oh my god!!!!!!!
My seatmate shouted as she opened the door and her face was like,
Asdfghjklabzbjaqwertyuiop.

*error cannot be explained.

I saw him ,and he's coming in with Miss. Adviser in a few minutes.
And all the girls approached her and they all started asking questions and she described him .

I just focused on this book I was reading that I just followed yesterday from the library.

SILENCE!!!!!!!!
She shouted and everyone stopped
that's Miss. adviser,she's on her mid thirties now and still single,that's why she's bitter and all.

Everyone made there way on there seats and my seatmate,well ofc sat next to me.

Oh my god,he's a god,he's frickin damn handsome,she said in allow voice and started giggling.

I just stared at her .

Stop with your annoying stares,Get a life and be human for once.
She hissed .

And noticed that the teacher was already death glaring her that made her swallow a lump in her throat.

So as I was saying,We have a new transferee. Then Miss.Adviser gestured someone at the door to come inside.

And so he did.
Ad sh!t,that was hell unexpected.

I lowered my head and he started introducing himself.

Hi I'm Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you all.
He said ,and it was a confirmation,its him.

Murmurs and giggles of my girl classmates were heard .And so as my seatmate.

I slowly looked at him,and he was just standing there like,he's already used to girls admiring him and all .

And then his eyes landed on me and I quickly looked away .
But even how fast it happened I saw that he gasped as a reaction.

Oh no!.

Everyone, now SHUT UP!,
and Mr .Jeon please find your place.
The teacher said and I just looked down on the floor ,because I  don't know where I should look.

Uhh..Miss,uhmmm .Can I please seat next to her?he said as I raised my head and to see he was looking at me.