BTS: Fall in summer 🌿🍂

Summer romances end for all kinds of reason . But when all is said and done, they have one thing in common: they are shooting stars in a spectacular moments of light in the heavens , a fleeting glimpse of eternity. And in a flash they're gone.

-tɦɛ ɳѳtɛɓѳѳk

Your P.O.V,

The weather was ever warmer than before . A season , I love , before Fall.

It's Summer.

But fall had somehow occurred in that same moment.

I fell for him, the guy last summer.

Before the leaves of autumn started to fall, I already knew I liked him.

We never even had one serious conversation, or any conversation at all.

Just eye contacts and faded hidden smiles.

But we both knew what it was , or was is it just me?

His Point of View was a mystery to me, but I wish I was the reason why his heart flutters, even though he hides it like I do from him

I suddenly smile ,then for a while. When I remember him or whenever the times and moments , his face runs in my mind.

I suddenly realized,

I like him.

In fact,I like him a lot, the way he stands,then walks and smiles,and how he run his finger through his hair, his voice,his laugh, how he speak and how he steals a glance from me

It had ended fast because you had to go and I was left here with myself, all alone , at least you did not forget leaving a special thing that'd last forever.

A memory.   A memory I would cherish like how I love the sun and how it shined down on every trees and flowers and on me.

That was infatuation, I know. Because I'm tired of loving someone for now.

Though, I'm still hoping.

I hope you'll like me.
I hope you'll never forget me.
I hope you'll come back soon.

I hope that autumn happens in summer again, because 'The fall' happened in that hot little season.Summer was my love story and I was the autumn leaf you caught in your palm . You're my Summer.

🍂

Because Summer is my last hope of seeing you again, so summer please come back again.