🍻🍻95z Deja vu 6

It was like slow motion .
Or a cliche crap you usually see in movies.

The door opened ,and a human being stood there, it's hair was having those electric fan effects ,like it's being blown in a movie like way.

"Hi! My name is Selena Gomez "

What? Are you kidding me.

Hallucinations ,I'm sorry.

Lol, joke it was just my imagination.

"Hello everyone, My name is Han Mari. Please take care of me"  everyone was in awe. Especially the boys, I admit it she's cute.

"She's hot" said a guy
Well I think "She's not"
Everyone turned their heads and looked at me like I did something wrong,and including the new chic.

I can feel the intense with their glaring and I am not loving this situation.

I really need to work on my thinking and talking skills and how they differ from one another.

It just happens, when I think of something,then I just realize I was already saying it out loud.

"Said by the girl who never even maybe had a boyfriend" someone said and the whole class started laughing.

Harsh but true. The only guy in my life right now was Taehyung. And he was looking at me right now, and of course he looked away, he knew I didn't felt comfortable with all eyes on me.

"Okay now" the principal said making everyone shut the fuck up but in a nice way . Sorry for that, I just feel shitty right now.

I've been humiliated ,that's why.

Maybe the principal and Mrs. Kwak laughed. Oh such female dogs.

Why is my life like this. Its not always like this by the way, my life was quiet ,last time I remembered.

"Now, now, students, I wasn't still finished." Oh shut up ass face "Did I say transferee, I meant transferees"

"Please come in." Even the new girl was in shock,maybe this new student again just arrived.

And the door opened, a guy running his fingers through his hair and smiled faintly "I'm Park Jimin"

and the next thing I heard was shrieking voices of girls.

I heard my heart beat at that time. No, I wasn't in love. Lol. That would be really cliche. It was just it was so unexpected.

That guy .

And I think Park Jimin has already spotted me. "Kasumi?"