Jungkook: why

You sat at the corner of the room as tears fell down on your cheeks.

"Why?" That was the only question in your mind.

-earlier-

It was early morning,when you drove to your boyfriend's house to surprise him with breakfast.

There's no occasion,you just miss him a lot,because of their tight schedule lately,you haven't hang out with him.

You went directly upstairs

The door wasn't completely closed ,so you lurked at the mall opening.

Your eyes widened,suddenly . When you saw a figure lying right next to him.

You pushed open the door and walked slowly .

Tears started streaming down your face,your heart was breaking and you felt weak with the picture your seeing,and you suddenly fell down on your knees.

You stared at them,as the sound of you falling woke up your boyfriend.

"Y/N ??" He said your name stuttering.

"Y/N , its not what--"

You cut him off "Is it not what it looks like? " you shouted in rage.

Then suddenly the girl slowly wakes up "babe,what's wrong?"
You smiled bitterly "babe?" You asked.

"What the? Who are you?" She says pulling the sheets ,covering her body.

"Who am I ?" You ask with sarcasm looking at Jungkook.

You stood up and pulled her hair violently as she cried in pain "get the heck off me wench" you pulled her hair ,when suddenly Jungkook grabs your hand and throw you aside.

You suddenly bruised your hand,when it hit the desk nearby.

You looked at your hand and looked at him.

You were very angry but ,tears fell as you saw the concern of his eyes on that girl. And the rage in his eyes on you.

"Why?" You asked weakly.