Suga Pt. 1: That Guy

"Here you go sir,enjoy your coffee"
You bowed after serving his coffee on the table.

And then you went back to the kitchen,the alarm on your phone suddenly rang.

"It's already time for classes" you took off your apron  and fixed your hair, grabbed your backpack.

You weren't that excited going to school.When you were walking by the hallway.You tried simply walking and tried avoiding everyone.

You were lucky enough to be a scholar inside a prestigious school.
But everyday was not normal as what it was expected to be.

Being a scholar, means you're poor. When you're poor, you belong to the lower kind of people.

Five out of ten scholars are bullied.
And you weren't that lucky , because you were may be one out of those five.

The other five percent,were the scholars with such faces and can totally fit in.

You only got to this place, because you had the brains. So what if you had brains,you're still poor.21st Century, and money is everything and power.

"There you are" his voice echoed in the hallway. You freezed when you heard him from behind.

"Were you hiding from me?" You heard him chuckle, but the most evil chuckle you will hear your whole life .

Your hands balled in fists , as you heard him approaching.

"Did you miss me?" He was now in front of you but your head just hung low,not even giving his face a single glance.

Your P.O.V,

He held my chin to raise it up but I opposed his force. If walking out was just simple, I could have just done it.

"Don't worry hon, we won't hurt you today"  the other guy said

And he yawned. "Yeah,because I feel a bit tired". You hands were now clammy.

"So don't worry yourself too much" he added. I was like shaking. He patted my head and they left.

That was unusual.

What's the catch?

They did not do anything.

-

The day was quite normal, I got late . And all eyes were on me , the teacher scolded me and mmy classmates laughed at me.

I was humiliated, but that was normal.

We got this homework, and ofcourse ,Im gonna make their's.

Some bullied me to make them and some said they'll pay. This wasn't my ideal life.

But what can I do?

I wasn't that lucky .