Jungkook: Paper Planes

You always felt under rated and he was always over rated.You always felt unfair.

The teacher came and he started the lecture. But he still wasn't around.
Late ofcourse,

He bangs the door open and all of our eyes on him.

"Good morning everyone" he bowed and greeted
"Good morning Mr. Jeon" the teacher greeted back " Please take your seat now.

"But he always consider him being late" I whispered to myself.

He took his seat.

Time went by, and History class went boring than ever. Obviously from everyone's faces.

then something hit my head, Fudge! Jeon Jungkook.

I just groaned and ignored it
Then another hit my head , and then another. I turned to him

"What?" I whisper shouted and flew another paper plane on my forehead. When it landed on the floor . The paper plane had a pheade written on its wings 'OPEN ME'

Hi Y/N ♥ Open the first plane I threw ar you.

I furrowed my brows and just did what was written. The First plane had number 1 written on it.

Y/N, I know you have always hated  me. Because I'm perfect...
Open plane number two for continuation.

I got all the planes and placed it on my desk and opened up number two.

Y/N, The prwvious letter was about me and how awesome I am. But Y/N , I want you to know that..

I picked up the third numbered paper plane.

I dont know how to say this, especially because you hate me, but I dont know too Y/N  , but everytime I tease you , I realize that I just wanted, no, I needed your attention.
Im sorry because I make your day the worst everytime. This may be embarassing if you reject me now, or laugh hardly this moment but it's okay. I'll lay my sword down for you. YOU WIN. I Like You.

The bell rang and everyone packed their things up and we were left.
He was already infront if me , qhen I raised my head up.

He beamed a shy smile,and for once,I did not despised his face.