Working Together

Maya and Charlie were hidden behind a couple of boxes as they were hiding Maya texted Farkle and told him everything that's been happening especially the bomb once Farkle told the police force about the bomb and that they'll try to find another way inside in case Rebel can somehow make the bomb blow up early but Maya responded that she'll deal with this alone and turned her phone off.

"Why did you do that? Why did you rescue me? You guys finally had your chance to kill me and you stopped it? After all the things you did to ruin my life and working for Rebel why did you decide to rescue me and put yourself in danger?" Maya asked completely confused.

"I know I caused you a lot of pain since high school and now but what you said when Lucas and I pointed the gun at you, I don't know how to explain it but hearing it something snapped inside me. I don't wanna be a person who's responsible for killing a person who's going to have family and they'll never get to know or see their children grow up because I was responsible for their murder. I'm sorry that we almost killed Bayley." Charlie explained and thought back when he killed his uncle.

"But you were okay with killing me even when you know I have a family? You were smiling when Bayley got shot but when I mention that Bayley is going to be a mom you have a change of heart? I don't believe you, Gardner! Your just pretending so you can backstab me." Maya said angry that he'll use Bayley as a example.

"Look I don't blame you for not trusting me after all I done to you but do you really think that you'll be able to take on Rebel and Lucas even though you were trained by Bayley and Sasha and have a gun you still won't be able to beat them, you need my help, Hunter!" Charlie explained but received silence.

"Maya! We only have thirty minutes to escape this place so we need to put aside our differences and work together!" Charlie stated, "Right now it doesn't matter how we met or the circumstances of how we act with each other. We need to work together and put are differences aside." Charlie explained.

"Alright I still don't trust you but I'm willing to put our differences aside. I'll take care of Rebel and you take care of Lucas once your done I want you and Lucas to turn yourself in but even if you don't there's polices outside so you'll be caught anyways." Maya replied.

"Do you want me to help you with Rebel once I beat Lucas." Charlie asked, "No Rebel is my concern only whatever happens I can handle it by myself and because I still don't trust you." Maya replied Maya took a peek and saw Rebel close by Maya attacked Rebel who was close by the two landing on the ground Lucas noticing this went to attack Maya but is punched in the face by Charlie the two take their fight somewhere else leaving Maya and Rebel by themselves the two get up and stare down at each other and run towards each other.

Rebel trying end this match quickly with a spear but Maya saw this coming and sidestepped and delivered a hard kick in Rebel stomach making Rebel fall on the ground Maya got on top of Rebel and repeatedly punched him on the face before Maya could punch him again Rebel punched Maya in the jaw he pushed Maya off and backed away from her.

Both Maya and Rebel get up at the same time and run towards each other.

"MAYA! REBEL!" Both Maya and Rebel yell and punch each other and Maya pulls out her Kunai and Rebel pulls out his Knife and run towards each other once more.

SLASH

Maya and Rebel back away and notice that Maya managed to slash Rebel arm and Rebel slashing Maya arm the two drop their weapon and run towards each other again knowing that this is their last battle.

Hospital

Riley and everyone were watching the news that were talking about Maya, Rebel, Charlie, Lucas that were inside the warehouse with a bomb inside. Riley received a phone call once Farkle and Chai escaped. Everyone was shocked that Lucas was working with Charlie and Rebel.

Riley closed her eyes and prayed that Maya is okay and that Bayley will survive.

Flashback
"I'm going are you sure that you don't want me to stay I'm positive Austin will understand." Maya asked as she rubbed Riley's seven month pregnant belly.

"I'm sure and be careful, Maya. Because you always manage to get yourself in trouble." Riley said, "Of course its not like I'm going to die, Riley." Maya joked but received a stern look from Riley.

"Once the twins arrive... I'll have three things to worry about." Riley said with concern. "Don't worry! I'll protect my family! No matter what happens and no matter what it takes." Maya replied with a smile.

"But your going to be so busy with music, art, and schoolwork and I get the feeling the twins will be mischievous and will take after you with wrestling, singing, painting, and... will also be involve in a love triangle like us..." Riley rambled on.

"Honey calm down, our children aren't even born yet and your worrying too much! Which isn't good for your pregnancy. Besides how do you know the twins will be take after me and not you or be involved in a love triangle." Maya asked as she held Riley's hand.

"Because I'm there mother." Riley replied Maya smiled, "You have nothing to worry about I promise I won't die and protect our family with my life. Don't worry. After am also there mother as well!" Maya explained and the two shared a kiss.