Confrontation

Charles turned around and saw Maya Matthews-Hart Hunter standing by the close door with a serious expression which satisfied Charles.

Riley and Chai were both shocked that Maya was here when Maya said that she was headed to Riley's parents house to spend time with Scott and wondered if Maya knew that they were under the desk.

Maya and Charles stared at each other. Maya trying to to control herself because she couldn't stand Charles as he pretended to play the victim while he treats Riley and Chai like trash.

"Well Ms. Hunter I'm surprised to see you here. I would've thought you'll be spending your time wisely by trying to find proof of me being homophobic." Charles asked curiously.

Maya quickly glanced at the desk and then at Charles knowing that if anyone can admit that his hatred against gays again it will only be in front of her and no one else.

"I will get proof, Charles! I will reveal in the hearing the real you! A person who can't accept that love has no age... or gender... or labels..." Maya was then cut off.

"Your wrong, HUNTER! You being married to Riley and raising a son together is disgusting. Your teaching him that it's okay to fall in love with the same gender and what? Start a family when in REALITY it's NOT! It's dykes like you who are wrong with this society! Who are diseases and are trying to convince others it's okay but it's not! But I know that in the end I'm going to finish this fight!" Charles said.

Maya walked towards Charles and the two were face to face.

"Call me a dyke or disgusting! But if you dare touch them I'll make sure your dumbass never sees daylight again!" Maya replies with a serious tone that scared Charles.

"Just remember in two days the hearing will happen and in the end you will be expelled so I wouldn't get my hopes up because hopes for suckers." Charles says and Maya laughs at Charles response.

"Hope isn't for suckers! Because in two days Riley, Chai and I will have are justice and you'll lose." Maya says with confidence.

"Trust me, you won't have your justice and once your expelled! Charles was cut mid sentence.

"You should never underestimate what I'm capable of!" Maya replied back as the two had a stare off but was intercepted by a knock.

"Enter!" Chalres yells and the person opens the door and it was Lucas which surprised Maya for she didn't expect Lucas to talk to Charles. And Chai who thinks that perhaps Lucas and Charles have a connection.

"Professor Charles, I wanted to see if your free to talk but I see your busy talking to Maya. So I'll just." Lucas was cut off.

"It's fine, Mr. Friar. I'm free to talk besides Ms. Hunter was about to leave anyways." Charles explains as he shoots Maya a look who was already leaving but spared one last look at the desk and left the classroom.

"Mr. Friar, you wanted to talk?" Charles asks and is handed a envelope.

"He wanted me to give this to you. He said that their is important information inside the envelope." Lucas explained as Charles was about to open the envelope but stopped.

"I'll open it later, I have a meeting with the dean to attend about the hearing so will need to talk later." Charles explains as he puts the envelope inside his pocket and they both leave the classroom.

Leaving Riley and Chai confused to what could be so important in the envelope and who wrote the letter and why give it to Lucas. But they ignored it for now and grabbed the recorder and existed the classroom quickly.

Please go and check Freeform-Fann my Honey new book that is Honey&Peaches' Fanfiction Spring 2107 Awards!