Guess Who's Back

Farkle ran through the streets of New York City with Zay and Josh following close behind Farkle as the three bumped into people on the street and received angry looks as they kept on running.

"Farkle where are we running too?" Zay yelled loudly hoping that Farkle heard him. "Just keep on running we're almost there." Farkle yelled back as the three ran even faster to their destination. Farkle finally stopped at their destination making Zay and Josh stop and they looked up and saw a sign.

"Why are we at a cemetery right now? How does this have anything to do with where Maya is?" Josh asked as the three walked.

"Remember when Riley was telling us about Maya having sleeping paralysis." Farkle asked and he received nods to continue.

"Riley said that anything related to Kermit such as his death and the day he left results in Maya having a sleeping paralysis so what's the coincidence that today which is the day that Kermit left them we suddenly can't find Maya." Farkle continues his sentence hoping that Zay and Josh knew what is happening now.

"Wait, so are you saying that Maya sleep paralysis because today is the day that Kermit left and that's why we wouldn't be able to find Maya in any basement because she's not in one." Zay asked Farkle. "Exactly, Zay! So what's the one place that Maya would go on this day?" Farkle asked and Zay and Josh immediately knew the answer.

"Kermit grave!" Zay and Josh said in unison and then a couple of feet ahead of them they saw Maya sleeping they quickly ran towards Maya and kneeled beside her they saw that Maya is having a nightmare from the look on her face.

Maya was still in the basement trying to free herself from the trap and noticed how the basement is becoming colder as she looked around she then saw her dad standing across the room.

"DAD!" Maya shouted happy to see her dad but all she received was bottle being thrown at her that she was lucky enough to dodge.

"Your the reason I'm dead if I hadn't taken the bullet for you I could still be alive right now! I should have never come back!" Kermit said with anger which shocked Maya.

"NO! THIS ISNT TRUE! THIS IS JUST ANOTHER DREAM! NONE OF THIS IS REAL!" Maya yelled to herself but all she received was more images of the things that had happened since junior year.

"THIS IS JUST A DREAM! WAKE UP, MAYA! WAKE UP, MAYA! WAKE UP!!!" Maya yelled to herself and suddenly she woke up screaming in the arms of Farkle and looked around and saw Zay and Josh who smiled in relief.

Farkle, Zay and Josh hugged Maya tightly as she took deep breathes and tightly hugged back.

"Let's all go home" Zay said and Maya nodded she was then carried by Josh as they walked to the subway station.

Back in Pennsylvania at the Matthews house, Cory and Topanga along with Auggie were babysitting Scott. As Topanga was making dinner Auggie, Cory were playing with Scott when they heard the doorbell ring. Cory got up figuring it was Riley for she said that she'll join them for dinner but when he opened it he was greeted with a man who had black hair and looked to be in his mid forties and a woman with blond hair who also happened to look to be in her mid forties.

"Can I help you?" Cory asked as he felt a bad vibe from these two people.

"Yes, are you Cory Matthews?" The man asked with a smirk. "Who's asking?" Cory replied as he then noticed that Topanga was beside him.

"Is their something we can help you with?" Topanga asked the two strangers Cory noticed that Scott and Auggie were now paying attention to what was happening.

"Yes in fact their is something you can help us with." The man answered. "We come to get ARE son Scott! For we are his biological parents." The lady finished

"WHAT! A voice behind said shocked Cory and Topanga looked and saw that Riley was behind Scott biological parents.

"You heard us we are Scott Davis biological parents and we come to get him back!" The women declared which shocked all the Matthews.