Evidence

"So what's the plan then? Mr. Feeny said that we need to get prove of Charles being  homophobic so how are we going to get the prove." Zay asked everyone and no one answered the question for they didn't know.

"Well the first thing we can prove is Maya receiving bad grades even though she did the work correctly and also getting more assignments as well." Smackle answered. "So the main thing we should all be focused on is getting proof of Charles being homophobic." Maya said.

"Let's all go back to the house and talk their and to also inform Topanga as well." Cory said and everyone nodded in agreement.

"You all go ahead I'll meet y'all their I need to talk to one of my professors about a assignment." Lucas explained and they nodded and headed to the destination of the Matthews house.

Once Lucas saw them leave he immediately headed towards Maya and Riley dorm and unlocked the door with his credit card he then opened the door and closed it. He headed towards Riley and Maya bedroom and saw Maya backpack and opened it and pulled out her binder and went to her English section on her dividers that she labeled.

He then pulled out all the assignments that Charles graded and future assignments as well and took them and then went to Riley backpack and did the same in case they planned to use Riley work as well.

He then put everything in place so nobody would expect and left the dorm with all the papers and threw them in the trash once he left Pennbrook he headed to the apartment for he had to get rid of Chai work as well.

Once they arrived to the house they saw Auggie working on his homework in the kitchen and Topanga cooking. Topanga and Auggie looked up when they heard the door open and were shocked to see Farkle, Zay, and Smackle for the three barely come over and only see them when they visit Maya and Riley.

Topanga who noticed how they all looked serious knew that something terrible must've happened.

"Auggie why don't you work on your homework upstairs and check on Scott if he's still sleeping." Topanga asked and Auggie obeyed and picked up all his homework and headed upstairs.

Once Auggie left Cory told Topanga everything and was surprised that Maya punched a professor but when she was told why. Topanga couldn't help but agree that he deserved to get punched. And once she was told about the hearing and how Maya could be expelled she knew that they needed to get prove right away.

"Okay the hearing is going to happen soon so we need to proof fast! You already have the proof of him giving you bad grades even though you did the work right and him giving you more assignments so the only thing we need is proof that he's homophobic which is going to be tough. Because I doubt he'll say it again." Topanga explained and everyone started thinking. When Zay finally came up with a idea.

"We record him saying it just like we did with Coach Harris when he admitted he was racist." Zay said with proudly Maya and Riley tackled Zay to the ground with excitement.

"I don't think it work." Cory said and Topanga nodded in agreement. "Why wouldn't it work I mean if we record him saying that he's homophobic we have proof of it." Maya explained as the rest were confused.

"The reason it wouldn't work is because like Topanga said that Charles won't say it again especially in front of Farkle, Zay, Smackle, and Lucas. Since he knows about Coach Harris and how you got him on tape admitting he's racist." Cory explained.

"So much for that brilliant idea." Maya replied with sadness. "It can still work." Riley said, "What do you mean?" Farkle asked. "When Charles isn't in the classroom will tape a recorder under his desk and will find a way of him admitting he's homophobic." Riley explained and everyone smiled that Charles will finally be caught for the true monster he is. They all left and went to the kitchen to come with a plan leaving Maya and Riley in the living room.

Maya and Riley looked at each other and smiled at each other. Maya leaned in and kissed Riley and Riley reacted instantly. She put her arms around Maya's neck and pulled her closer to deepen the kiss. Surprised Maya opend her lips slightly which Riley used as she carefully let her tongue explore. After they ended the kiss they looked at each other with clouded eyes.

"I love you, Riley Matthews-Hart Hunter. If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes only then you'd realize how special you are to me." Maya said gently as she stroked Riley cheek making Riley blush which is one of the things Maya loves about Riley.

Cory and Topanga smiled at Maya and Riley happy that they realized their true feelings for each other and that even though all the obstacles they went through they always managed to overcome it because they belong together. Farkle then turned and smiled at his best friends happy to see in the end Maya realized that it was always Riley from the very beginning and he then remembered what he once told Maya in the seventh grade.

"The two of you can't be apart. It shakes the foundation of the whole world." Farkle explained. "That's not very scientific, Farkle." Maya replied as she played with her drink. "Some things are just true." Farkle said.

"I always knew that the two of you would end up together and I'm glad that the two of you realized! Maya is your Topanga and Riley is your Cory." Farkle thought with a smile.