Hunter Emergency

It's been two weeks since the truth was revealed about Chai and Chai and Josh breakup. Even though the two broke up they still remained friends. Tomorrow is Chai birthday and even though Chai friends insisted that if she's still not ready to confront her parents since she told them the truth. The seven of them can just have a birthday party at Farkle apartment.

"Guys for the last time we're going to have my birthday party at my parents house my mom already brought the party decorations early and even though we haven't talked yet will need to talk sooner or later I can't keep on avoiding them." Chai explained the group of friends looked at each other and nodded.

"Okay, Chai, but if you start feeling uncomfortable just tell us and will leave immediately." Maya said Chai nodded. The rest of the day was them watching movies right now they were watching Riley playing video games more specifically.

"DIE SUCKERS, DIE!" Riley shouted at the television, "Wow I never seen Riley like this, in fact I never thought that Riley would act like this just by playing a zombie game." Chai chuckled.

"Yup, that's Riley. I love her but she's a lotta of work." Maya says with a smile as the others nod in agreement.

In Virginia, Missy pulls out the envelope that was delivered to her two days ago she sees that it has Lucas name and is afraid to open it but does it for this letter will have proof that Lucas is an traitor and more clues of what Charlie plan is. As Missy reads it she is completely shocked and knew she has to do something now before it's too late.

The next day, the gang was getting ready for Chai birthday party Chai mother called her earlier it Maya answered the phone Britt wanted to know if the birthday party was still going to happen and Maya confirmed it was still happening. Once everyone was ready and about to head out Maya cell phone rang grabbing everyone attention.

"Huh, its my dad." Maya said confused why their calling since today they were heading to doctors to find out the sex of the baby.

"Hey, dad. How did the appointment go? Did you guys find out the sex of the baby?" Maya asked excited to find out if she's having a young brother or sister but was surprised what she heard next.

"Hello my name is David and the reason I'm calling on your father phone is because your parents along with your younger brother were in a car accident I called the ambulance and they told me that their condition is critical. I looked at your father phone and checked the last call he made which is you so...." the man was caught off by Maya.

"WHICH HOSPITAL!" Maya shouted confusing everyone but worried what happened to Shawn.

"NewYork-Presbyterian Weill Cornell Medical Center." Maya hung up the phone and grabbed her car keys.

"Maya what's happening?" Riley asked scared that something terrible happened to Shawn.

"My parents and Alex are in the hospital I don't know all the information but I need to head back to New York quickly. I'm sorry I gotta miss your birthday party Chai but..." Maya was cut off.

"I understand Maya, please call us once you know the full update of your family." Chai said Maya nodded and kissed Riley and headed out the apartment and walked to her car not knowing what was to come to Chai birthday party. Everyone was worried about the Hunter family especially the unborn baby.

As Maya was driving away she didn't notice the Lincoln car that inside was a person who was watching as maya left and looked up at the apartment building and drove away.