Article

I tired my best but the manip came out awful

Bayley and Sasha Banks and their student Maya Matthews-Hart Hunter, photographed by Sasha Banks outside the WWE performance center

We all know about Bayley the former NXT women champion and current Raw women champion who defeated Charlotte Flair in the royal rumble where she won the title and Fastlane where she defended her title and still came out as the champion, and defended her title in a fatal four way against Sasha Banks, Charlotte Flair, and Nia Jax at wrestlemania and still came out as your champion.

Sasha Banks is also former NXT women champion and 3x Raw women champion, until she lost to Charlotte Flair. Sasha and Charlotte where the first women to do a Hell in the Cell match for the Raw women championship but Sasha lost to Charlotte.

The two are part of the four horsewomen which also include Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch.

Bayley and Sasha Banks have made quite a name for themselves especially since the two made history on NXT for they were the first women to participate in a 30 minute iron man match and won a award for best Match of 2015. The two are also most favorite female superstars. The two grew up watching Raw and Smackdown which inspired them to become wrestlers and once they made it into Raw they have been busy but it seems that there is room for romance in their lives now.

If you follow them on Instagram and Twitter then you seen the pictures that Bayley or Sasha post of Maya when either girl hang out with Maya or the three hanging out together, and as well of photos of them with Maya, Chai, Austin Moon, and Ally Dawson.

Maya Matthews-Hart Hunter has become a student of Bayley and Sasha Banks ever and since then the two girls have gotten quite comfortable with Maya. Where they take photos together when they are at the performance center, going out together, or screenshots when they FaceTime with Maya.

From what we learned of Maya so far is that she's also a student of Austin Moon, winner of Americas Top Talent, and also sang in two of Austin concert one in New York City her hometown and Philadelphia where she now lives and attends college.

In a interview when Bayley was asked about the first photo she took of her and Maya together she was asked how they met.
"We met in Miami where I accidentally bumped into her when I was skateboarding since then we been friends it's like we just clicked." Bayley responded.

When fans started taking notice of the constant photos that Bayley and Sasha took with Maya, fans then started shipping Maya with Sasha or Bayley and the ship names for them where created Bayley and Maya ship name is Mayley. While Sasha and Maya are called Maysha

Once the ship names were created the fans came up with a poll on who deserves Maya, since then Sasha and Bayley will playfully tweet each other photos of them with Maya and who's Maya best friend.

But could this be the end of a specific relationship that Maya has been in since her junior year. From what we heard from people who knew Maya in high school and about the relationship they have said "The relationship those two were in was full of love and no matter what obstacles they faced it just made their love and relationship stronger. I never seen a relationship like there's before." The anonymous person stated.

Let's not forget what happened in Monday night Raw two days ago, where Alexa Bliss demanded to challenge Bayley and talked about Maya who's caught the WWE fans attention but before Alexa could continue she was intercepted by Sasha Banks who hugged Maya and the rest of her friends and entered the ring.

Alexa mentioned Maya in the conversation that Sasha had feelings for Maya. But before Alexa could continue she was intercepted by Sasha once again and stated to Alexa to shut up and that she can't demand a match against Bayley by complaining but by earning it and that she wouldn't be much of opponent to Bayley. This caused Alexa to mention the fight that Sasha and Bayley are having over Maya and that judging by Maya wearing Bayley jacket that so far Bayley is winning which caused Sasha to snap and attacked Alexa.

Bayley came to stop Sasha from repeatedly kicking Alexa after Bayley stopped Sasha. Things heated up between the three girls by these words that Alexa said to the two girls.

"THIS IS YOUR RAW WOMEN CHAMPION! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!" Alexa yelled, "Two woman who only care about there selfish desires not even carrying that Maya is married but also has a son! I'm not surprised of Sasha because she's a person who will do this but Bayley... wow!" Alexa continued and was face to face with Bayley.

"Goes to show that our dear Bayley is a..." Alexa was cut of by Bayley who snapped and attacked Alexa.

What will happen next on Monday Raw between Sasha/Bayley/Alexa is this a start of a feud? Will this affect Maya friendship with Bayley and Sasha? Who's Maya best friend? But more importantly is this the end of Maya relationship?

Farkle read out loud to Zay, Smackle, Josh, and Lucas who were shocked to know what has been happening to Maya.

"We need to prevent Riley from seeing this!" Josh demanded luckily ever since the fight that happened Riley decided that it be best if she stayed off social media so she hasn't noticed the photos that been happening. Before anyone could respond Farkle phone rang.

"Riley... is everything okay?" Farkle asked worried as he heard crying, "I know... I know what Maya has been doing!" Riley said as she cried.