Zay What

The next day, Maya and Riley told Farkle, Zay, Chai, Smackle, and Lucas about Charlie and what he did they all knew that Charlie would no doubt come back.

"I can't believe Charlie back... I thought we seen the last of him but now he's back." Chai said shocked by the news, "Also he knows where the two of you lived. But then again it wouldn't surprise me he is basically a stalker." Farkle stated.

"So I guess that's how he knows Tina. He must've followed you guys to Los Angeles and that's how he found out about Tina." Smackle said and it made sense to everyone.

"You know I was surprised to see Tina I thought the last time will ever see her was in Los Angeles but I guess I was wrong." Zay said and then started laughing as he thought back to Maya bachelorette party.

"What's so funny, Zay?" Riley asked, "I was just remembering Maya bachelorette party and all that happened. I mean you gotta admit it was epic." Zay said. "Do you remember when Riley found out because Maya was drunk so she accidentally send her a video. Especially, the one where Maya..." Chai was cut off by Maya.

"So are you guys excited that next month the football season begins and because Zay and Lucas get to play." Maya asked changing the topic as she noticed Riley glare. Luckily, it worked for Zay and Lucas and they looked excited.

"YEAH!" Both Zay and Lucas said as they fist bumped.

"I can't believe in a month we finally get to play football! All the training will finally pay off." Zay said excited making everyone laugh at Zay excitement.

"Hey, is it true that the football team got a new coach?" Chai asked, "Yeah, we got a new football coach." Zay answered. "Do you think he'll be just as tough as coach Rodriguez?" Smackle asked since everyone knew that coach Rodriguez was a tough coach but he was also kind person who you can talk to about anything.

"Coach Rodriguez was a tough coach but he was a kind person I'm gonna miss him." Zay said sadly, "Do you think the new coach is going to be as well?" Maya asked. "I don't know I guess we're gonna find out tomorrow since we have football practice. Are you guys gonna be able to see us practice?" Lucas asked.

"I'm sorry but Riley and I can't make it we signed up for a event to help out at Scott school." Maya explained, "Farkle and I can't make it also we have to study for are quiz." Smackle also explained. "Can you make it, Chai." Zay asked with a puppy dog face.

"Yeah, I can make it." Chai said and Zay and Lucas nodded happily at Chai answer and went back to talking about how excited they are.

"Chai what about Josh? I thought that you and him were supposed to go out tomorrow?" Maya whispered, "Josh will understand besides he's staying in Pennsylvania for one week so it's okay." Chai whispered back and Maya nodded and the two then joined the conversation.

"Hey, Maya I think they just called are order number can you help me carry the food." Farkle asked Maya and nodded and the two got up and walked up to the counter Farkle then dragged Maya to corner and let go of Maya arm.

"Farkle why did you drag me over here?" Maya asked confused, "I wanted to talk to you about this in private." Farkle answered and Maya noticed that Farkle was serious.

"What's wrong, Farkle?" Maya asked nervously. "It's about Charlie... do you really think he'll come back and seek revenge again?" Farkle asked cautiously.

"After dealing particularly two years of Missy, Charlie, Rebel, and Clara theirs no doubt that Charlie will come back." Maya says and then both Farkle and Maya look at their friends.

"I won't let another person I love die!" Maya said determined as the two looked at their friends and then went to get the food. Farkle couldn't help but think something bad is coming soon.

"You know I'm always here for you, Maya." Farkle said and received a smile, "I know you always been protecting us." Maya replied. "That's not entirely true you been protecting us since junior year." Farkle stated, "I always will!" Maya said and the two then went to pick up the order.

The next day, Maya, Riley, Scott where in Mr. Matthews classroom where Scott was telling Cory how his day was at school and what the events his moms helped at.

"Well it's sounds like you had a fantastic day, Scotty." Cory said happily as he picked up Scott. As they were talking Riley saw Chai, Zay, and Lucas enter the classroom.

"Hey guys how was practice...." Riley didn't finish her sentence when she noticed Zay with tears. Maya and Riley immediately rushed toward Zay.

"Zay, what happened? Why are you crying?" Maya asked confused but received no response Riley and Maya looked up at Chai and Lucas who were both silent. Cory noticing that something terrible must've happened decided that he and Scott should leave.

"Hey Scotty, how about we head out to the movies me and you and we get to watch any movie you want, huh?" Cory asked, YEAH! Can I go, please!" Scott asked excited, "Of course Scott. You go have fun with your grandpa Cory." Riley answered and mouthed thank you, dad. Who nodded and the two walked out the door.

"Bye, Uncle Zay, Aunt Chai, and Uncle Lucas." Scott said as he waved at them and left the classroom with his grandpa.

"Guys can you tell us what happening? And why Zay is crying?" Both Maya and Riley ask. Chai looks up and says one word and they both know what happened.

"Racist." Chai says which makes Zay cry louder and Maya and Riley instantly hug him as more tears fall down.

"Let it out, Zay. We're here for you." Riley says softly, "Were gonna get through this, Zay. I promise." Maya says but all they receive is more crying. Resulting in the others to cry as well.
My poor Zay 😭
The next few chapters will be about Zay dealing with this.