The Bet

Maya, Chai, Austin, and Ally where attending Raw for the second time to show their support for Bayley and Sasha.

There ain't no stoppin us now
We celebrate on the floor
Top down, we're ready to go
To all the people across every nation
Turn it up, and give me some more

Bayley walks towards the ring and high fives the crowd and hugs the fans Bayley walks and hugs Maya and the rest of her friends and enters the ring and is handed a microphone.

"Even though I been in Raw for five years I thought I'll get use to being a wrestler but I still get butterflies because being a pro wrestler in the WWE has always been a dream of mine since I was a twelve years old... and I'm glad that my dream came true because this is what I wanted nothing else." Bayley said, "Now I came out here to  you all some news. Yesterday I was talking to general manager Kurt Angle that it's been awhile since we had a Raw women's championship match since I was injured and now that I'm fully back and recovered it's time for us to have a Raw women championship match!" Bayley shouted loudly as the crowd cheered in excitement once the crowd calmed down Bayley continued.

"Well from the reaction I saw you guys are excited and I hope you get even more excited because the Raw women's championship match is happening today right here right now! When Kurt Angle agreed he said I get to choose  my opponent so I want you guys to meet my..." Bayley was cut off.

Bayley rolled her eyes as she watched Alexa walk towards the ring and entered Alexa waved at Maya and received the middle finger as a response. Alexa ignored it and focused her attention on Bayley.

"Well first I gotta say that I'm shocked that your finally putting the title on the line I mean that hasn't happened in three months but then let's not forget the six months when you where injured so that was a total of 9 months. But enough about that since that's in the past but I'll like to thank you that you chose me as your opponent but then again why wouldn't you I mean..." Alexa was intercepted by Bayley laughing.

"Actually Alexa my opponent is..." Music started playing

Had I dream
I hadn't made it
There's nothing dragging
Down me now
Cause a girl gonna
push it all out the way

Alexa rolled her eyes as Bayley watched her best friend walk towards the ring Sasha hugged her friends and handed Maya her "Legit Boss" Studded Sunglasses Maya took it and put it on top of her head. Sasha entered the ring and wrapped her arm around Bayley shoulder.

"Wow! Alexa when I saw you come up here thinking that Bayley chose you as her opponent for the Raw women championship I laughed.  Did you really think that Bayley will choose you as a opponent." Sasha said as Alexa then punched Sasha in the face and pushed her in the turnbuckle. Bayley then pulled Alexa away from Sasha and turned Alexa around and did Bayley-Belly slamming her to the ground.

"STOP IT!" The girls turned around and saw Kurt Angel as he walked the ramp and entered the ring he looked at the three girls.

"Now judging from the fight that occurred last week and right now it's time we put it to a stop. Now Bayley I know I told you that you can pick your opponent but from all that been happening where changing things up. Instead of having Raw women's championship match tonight between Bayley vs Sasha will instead have a number one contender match between Sasha Banks vs Alexa bliss and the winner will fight Bayley for the title at payback." Kurt explained and then walked out of the ring as Bayley and Sasha stared angrily at Alexa who is smirking.

"Well looks like I am going to fight Bayley for the title after all since your not a challenge Sasha." Alexa remarked but before Sasha could respond, "You know what I just thought of a idea on how we can make are matches even better do you wanna hear it or are the two of you scared..." Alexa was intercepted.

"First I will be the opponent that will face Bayley at payback because let's not forget that I always beaten you from NXT to Raw and let's also not forget that Bayley has beaten you as well! Trust me where not scared of anything!" Sasha remarked.

"Okay but no doubt once I tell the two of you there's no doubt you'll back out. Now Sasha, Bayley we all know how much Maya means to the both of you." Alexa paused as she turned to look at Maya and then Bayley and Sasha who look worried but also angry.

"Now Sasha if I win the match which obviously I am you will no longer be Maya's teacher meaning no more Maysha." Alexa said and then faced Bayley, "The same goes for you Bayley because after I beat the two of you not only will I be Raw women's champion but... Maya's new teacher." Alexa finished, "Yup that's right if the two of you lose not only will you stop being Maya's teacher but instead I'll be her teacher." Alexa explained and then existed the ring and faced Maya who wanted to attack Alexa.

"I also have a bet for you Maya but I'll announce it once I win tonight and once you become my student I'll teach you the real way to wrestle not the pathetic way. Who knows maybe this is the start of a unbreakable friendship or better yet perhaps..." Alexa was then attacked from behind by Sasha and Bayley.

"The bet is on and tonight I'm showing you no mercy whatsoever!" Sasha said as she dropped the microphone and kicked Alexa one more time.