Riley Questions

It's been two weeks since Riley and Maya have made up about the Cassie accident. Maya and Cassie still hang out to work on the book for Maya still thinks it's incomplete for she has feeling that their gonna have a lot of adventures during college.

Riley was in science class she didn't have her friends in this class but at least she knew a couple of people that she'll talk to. The class quoted down when the professor entered the class.

"Good morning class, today will be learning about the Multiverse. Can anyone tell me what the Multiverse is." Professor Heather asked the classroom.

"Yes, Lydia." Professor Heather called as she sees Lydia hand up.

"It is the hypothetical set of possible universes, including the universe in which we live. Together, these universes comprise everything that exists: the entirety of space, time, matter, energy, and the physical laws and constants that describe them." Lydia answered.

"That's correct, Lydia." Professor Heather replied. "So basically it's a "parallel universes", "other universes" or "alternative universes." Riley asked. "That is correct Riley." Professor Heather then started explaining more but Riley zoned out thinking of the Multiverse and the possibilities that could've happened and then Riley realized something.

The gang was at Maya and Riley dorm talking about their day when Maya realized how quite Riley is and that she hadn't been talking at all.

Maya held Riley hand which brought her back to reality when she felt Maya hold her hand the two shot each other a smile.

"Riley, are you okay? You been silent this whole time." Maya asked worried that something is happening to Riley.

Riley noticed that everyone was now paying attention to their conversation so she decided to tell them what she's been thinking about.

"In science class we learned about the Multiverse and it got me thinking about all the possibilities especially..." Riley stopped mid sentence scared what she might hear once she reveals what she's been thinking about.

"Riley what have you been thinking about?" Chai asked curiously. "I been thinking about you and Maya." Riley revealed which shocked everyone especially Maya and Chai.

"Honey what are you talking about? Why are you thinking about me and Chai?" Maya asked completely confused but before Riley could explain she was beaten to it.

"Like we all that the Multiverse is a parallel universe like an Alternative universes so Riley is thinking about what if Maya chose Chai or what if Farkle didn't shout out Riley feelings basically what happened during the triangle." Smackle explained and Riley nodded to what Smackle said.

"You know I sometimes think what if Maya chose Chai or the triangle never happened." Zay admits and everyone nodded in agreement besides Maya, Riley, and Chai.

"That's why I want to ask Maya and Chai." Riley explained. "Ask us what?" Maya replied confused on what is happening.

"I want to ask you what you think if you chose Chai." Riley answers, "I wanna know what would happen if Farkle never shouted out Riley feelings." Zay asked as he was curious as well.

"Umm... I mean I don't think that." Both Maya and Chai said nervous of what the outcome would be.

Maya I wanna know what would happen if you chose Chai instead of me!" Riley demanded which scared Maya.

"Okay, fine." Maya said as she gave in but was scared of the outcome that will occur.