Merry Christmas

Riley was sleeping soundly when she suddenly woke up by someone jumping on her bed. Riley opened her eyes and saw Scott jumping up and down.

"ITS CHRISTMAS! TODAY CHRISTMAS! GET UP MOMMY!" Scott yelled happily with a smile and landed beside Riley with a huge smile on his face.

He hugged Riley tightly and Riley returned the hug with a smile and the smile grew bigger when Scott whispered.

"Merry Christmas, mommy. I love you." Scott whispered and kissed Riley on the cheek. Riley slightly pulled away from the hug and kissed Scott on the forehead.

"Merry Christmas, Scotty." Riley replied and Scott hugged Riley again but the hug ended when they heard the front door open. Scott instantly let go of Riley and headed out the room towards the living room and saw.

"HO HO HO!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Said a familiar voice that was wearing a Santa suit and carrying a present Riley entered the room and silently laughed at the sight of Maya wearing a Santa suit that was big for her.

"MOM!" Scott shouted happily as he stared at Maya who was wearing a Santa costume and carrying a present on one hand. Maya set the present on the couch and picked up Scott and hugged Maya tightly as the two hugged. Maya then noticed Riley smiling at them Scott who then noticed both his parents smiling at each other.

Maya set Scott on the floor and walked towards Riley and the two stared at each other with so much in their eyes.

Maya leans forward slowly Riley closes the distance herself Riley brought her hands to Maya's face and their lips were crashing against each other, like they were made to be together. Anytime, Riley kisses Maya she truly feels like there is a place that was handmade for her, carved out of love and warmth, somewhere she will always belong.

Riley slowly pulls away from the kiss and leans her forehead against Mays's and pecks Maya lips.

"I love you, Maya." Riley says with so much love. "I love you too, Riley and nothing will ever change that." Maya replies as the two smile at each other. Maya then picks up Scott and hugs Riley as she looked at both Scott and Riley with a smile.

"Merry Christmas, to my favorite person in the world and my wife." Maya said smiling at both Scott and Riley.

Scott smiles that he is Maya favorite person while Riley playfully rolled her eyes and was reminded again when her dad basically said the same thing to Shawn and her mom in Christmas.

It was almost time for their friends and families to arrive. Maya and Scott were cleaning the living room while Riley was cooking the food wanting everything to be perfect. Maya sensing that Riley was still nervous.

"Riley you need to calm down, you have absolutely nothing to worry about." Maya says assuring Riley, "Maya this is are first time hosting the holidays I need everything to be perfect! Especially because of my grandma, don't you remember when my mom had to host the holidays?" Riley asked as she then started checking the decorations around the place.

"How can I forget your basically acting just like your mom did." Maya remarked which resulted in a glare.

"Maya! I could use some comfort here." Riley said Maya nodded and Scott and Maya hugged Riley which made Riley smile.

"It's gonna be hideous." Maya playfully whispered silently but Riley heard and pulled away from the hug.

"MAYA!" Riley yelled angrily but before Riley could say more Maya cell phone rang Maya pulled out her phone checked the caller ID and answered it and put it on speaker.

"Hey, Josh." Maya answered, "Hey, Maya I just wanted to call you that were almost there, but we're going to pick up Chai first." Josh said but before Maya could reply.