What Happened

Maya called Farkle and Smackle to come meet them at their dorm for it was a emergency and they needed to come quickly noticing the tone of Maya voice they knew it was serious. They arrived in five minutes and knocked on the door Riley answered it and the look on Riley face scared them they walked in and saw Zay crying as Maya hugged him and Chai and Lucas who both looked sad.

"What happened? Why is Zay crying?" Farkle asked confused for he's never seen Zay cry. Chai and Lucas looked at each other and nodded for Zay wouldn't be able to tell them from the way he is right now.

"Are new coach... is a racist." Lucas confesses, "He instantly saw Zay and had a look of disgust he even benched Zay for the entire season. So Zay won't be able to play football!" Chai said angry that someone would do that to Zay.

Zay raised his head and wiped his tears away. "He said I was danger to the football team and that a person with my skin color shouldn't be allowed to play." Zay explained to everyone which made them mad, "I always knew that their are racist people but I never thought I'll be a victim to it that it will happen to me. That people just take one look at me and basically see me as what... a criminal!" Zay said as he stood up with tears in his eyes.

"Zay, you know we don't view you like that! Your my best friend and I'm not gonna let him get away with this. C'mon we're going to see Mrs. Matthews and tell her everything." Maya explained as she was heading towards the door but was stopped.

"Zay why did you stop me? We need to tell Mrs. Matthews what happened so this racist can be fired for treating you like this!" Maya said but all she received was a blank look from Zay.

"What if he's right, what if in the future I become a criminal or...." Zay was cut off by Maya. "Zay, your my best friend and I know without a doubt that you won't become that! You wanna know why because your a kind person! Who's their for us and who's their for me. Remember when we were looking for Riley bear and you confronted Josh about are long game and how you would be happy to seat next to me at the movies." Maya said with a smile.

"So don't listen to him! Listen to me who you known since eighth grade and who looks forward to see you everyday!" Maya said with tears but all she received was Zay walking out the door.