What Happened Last Night

In front of them stood Zay who was shocked to see Farkle and Josh who both looked shocked. They stayed silent as they stared at each other not knowing what to say.

"Okay, I'm just gonna say it... Did the two of you have sex last night?" Zay asked cautiously as he stared at the two boys.

"NO!" They both shouted at Zay who lifted his arms in defeat. "If you didn't sleep with each other than why did the two of y'all screamed?" Zay asked confused.

"We were just shocked to see each other on the same bad, okay. Besides we still have are clothes on and Farkle even though your a handsome guy you know I don't swing that way." Josh answered. "Josh is right even though I have massive hangover I know without a doubt we didn't sleep together and I don't swing that way either." Farkle continued and the two boys received a playful look from Zay.

"Zay... if you tell anyone I swear..." Josh was cut off by Farkle when he noticed that they were missing their blond-haired friend.

"Hey where's Maya?" Farkle asked nervous afraid what Zay response be for he couldn't help but reminded of Maya bachelorette party.

"When I woke I didn't see any of you in the common room so I thought the three of you must've have slept in the dorm room because I remember that we got split up later on during the party." Zay explained to both boys who nodded.

"I'm surprised you still remember what happened during the party, Zay, I can barely remember anything." Josh said and Farkle nodded in agreement.

"C'mon let's just find, Maya so we can get some coffee and just relax for awhile." Zay aid as he started heading out the door. "Or we can call Maya so she can tell us where she's at instead of looking for her all over campus" Farkle suggested with a smirk as he pulled out his phone he heard Zay grumbling making Josh and Farkle both laugh.

As Farkle called Maya they instantly heard a cell phone ring that came from Josh pants which confused everyone.

"Farkle why did you call Josh? Your supposed to call Maya." Zay said but he figured that Farkle made a mistake from all the alcohol they had last night.

"But I did call, Maya, see." Farkle replied as he showed them his phone and he indeed called Maya as they saw the picture Farkle had as Maya contact.

"Okay, Josh why do...." Zay was cut off by cell phone ring that must've come from Maya phone Josh pulled out Maya phone and saw it was from Riley they all looked at each other nervously.

DONT ANSWER IT!" Farkle yelled for he reminded what happened last time Josh listened to what Farkle said and put it in the back of his pocket. The three boys stayed silent as they just looked at each other knowing what is happening right now.

"This is Los Angles over again! We lost Maya again and you know how that turned out!" Josh said as the three remembered the chaos they went through just to find Maya.

"Maybe theirs another reason why Maya isn't here?" Zay suggested but they knew that this is the only reason.

"Zay you know that we lost Maya again and we need to find her now or else will get a repeat of what almost happened last time and not to mention that we can't call Chai and Lucas so we need to hurry up. So it's only us three." Farkle replied serious.

"Well we know the first place to stop by." Josh said as the three boys where headed to the Hunter apartment. As they walked away they didn't notice someone hiding who was listening to their conversation.

"Maya is once again missing! Perfect this time I will end it once and all! And nobody will stop me this time!" The voice said and walked away searching for Maya.

Far away, Maya slowly starts opening her eyes and takes in her surroundings and sees that its dark Maya takes out her emergency phone and turns on the light on her phone she tries to get up but instantly falls down and feels pain in her right leg she uses the light to look at her right leg and instantly

"AHHHHHH!" Maya screamed.