Argument

Maya opened the front door and slammed it hard she paced around the living room and stopped when she saw her and Riley wedding picture Maya grabbed it and threw it at the door resulting in the picture frame to break.

Maya then headed to the bedroom and grabbed a luggage and packed all her clothes into the luggage she then came across the jean jacket the symbol when Riley and Maya first said I love you to each other, had their first real kiss together, and Maya proposal as Maya stared at the jacket she heard the front door open.

Maya put the jean jacket inside the luggage and closed it as Maya was about to open the door the door was opened by Riley, the two were face to face. The two stared at each other and saw the pain in their eyes for Riley knew deep down how this was going to end if Maya didn't listen. Maya shoved Riley aside and walked towards the door but her arm was grabbed resulting in Maya to turn and face Riley once again.

"Maya I know what you saw looks bad but if you just listen to what I have to say then..." Riley was cut off, "I don't care what you have to say Riley, I don't want to hear your pathetic excuses." Maya said but was intercepted.

"MAYA! If you can just be quiet I'll explain why I was with Charlie." Riley said and received silence indicating for Riley to continue, "The reason I was with Charlie was because lately I been trying to persuade Charlie on wanting to meet you and discuss what happened in high school and perhaps you can forgive..." Riley was cut of by Maya harsh laughter.

"RILEY! DO YOU REALLY THINK AFTER ALL THAT CHARLIE HAS DONE TO ME SINCE JUNIOR YEAR THAT I WOULD FORGIVE HIM! HE AND MISSY WHERE RESPONSIBLE TO MY DAD MURDER! THERE THE REASON WHY HE ISN'T HERE ANYMORE! JUST AS WE STARTED FORMING A FATHER-DAUGHTER RELATIONSHIP HE DIED PROTECTING ME I WATCHED HIM DIE IN FRONT ME AND AS HE WAS DYING I TOLD HIM I FORGAVE HIM FOR EVERYTHING! I WATCHED MY FATHER DIE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME DO YOU IMAGINE THE PAIN I WAS IN HOW I BLAMED MYSELF FOR HIS DEATH!" Maya screamed with so much anger.

"I know Maya but maybe if the two of you talk then everything..." Riley was interpreted once again.

"I will never in a million years forgive that scum bag! Especially talk to that scum bag! Riley you should know that by now. But of course the only thing you care about is fixing things because it's in your nature you didn't care how I felt as long as everything was fixed but this... CAN NEVER BE FIXED!" Maya shouted the last part.

"I'm sorry Maya I shouldn't have done this behind your back I should've asked for your permission if you wanted to meet Charlie and discuss everything that's happened." Riley said as held Maya hands but Maya pulled away.

"Do you actually think a simple apology will make everything better between us? Riley what you did to me isn't something simple to forgive. You should know that I never want to hear about Charlie! And if we're being honest right now then you should know something." Maya said.

"If Farkle hadn't yelled out your feelings about me in New Years I would've truly fallen in love with Chai because I was slowly falling in love with her! Chai would've not only been my first love but would've also been the first girl I slept with and I wouldn't mind..." Maya was slapped hard on the face by Riley who looked angry Riley then took off her wedding ring and threw it at Maya who caught it realization hit Riley on what she just did. The two stared at each other.

"I know that you didn't mean that, Maya because you and Chai told us that if you picked Chai that your relationship wouldn't work in the end and how you know that we would've ended up in the end. Especially how you wouldn't purpose to her like you did to me I'm sorry for the pain I'm causing you but can we just move past it please." Riley begged but all she received was Maya picking up the luggage and heading out the door.

"When it's real, you can't walk away." Riley yelled desperately Maya stopped walking but continued walking and opened the door and closed it Riley immediately collapsed on the floor and cried for she was in so much pain that she wished it go away but it only increased.

As Maya was walking away she was thinking of the fight she had with Riley the two did have small fights but they always managed to overcome it but this fight was nothing compared to the others Maya doesn't know what happens now.

"Maya!" A familiar voice shouts Maya turns and sees Auggie and Scott walking towards her Scott runs and hugs Maya who returns the hug and hugs Scott tightly for this would be the last time she'll see him for now.

Maya bend down and stared at Scott with a smile.

"Take care of your mother for me she needs you. I love you Scott as well as your mother." Maya replied with a smile Maya then noticed Auggie was behind Scott.

"What do you mean mommy? And why do you have an suitcase?" Scott asked curiously Auggie eyes widen for he knew what was happening.

"I'm just going away for a little bit but I'll promise to call you. Goodbye my son." Maya replied sadly and hugged him once more and walked away leaving a confused Scott and Auggie sad.