Charlie Strikes

It was January 5, 2020, Lucas had left Texas three days ago in the crack of dawn for he had to take three flights to the destination that Charlie had given him a few months prior but always delayed it but knew he couldn't delay it any longer. As Lucas was now driving to his destination his phone rang and checked the caller I.D and answered.

"Hello, Charlie." Lucas asked, "Lucas have you taken care of the assignment I given you yet?" Charlie asked. "I'm about to take care of it right now I'm heading towards the destination." Lucas answered. "Good because I was starting to wonder what was taking you so long that I decided to take care of it myself." Charlie replied. "What do you mean take care of it yourself?" Lucas questioned, "It means that I'm in the airport right now and was heading out to take care of the job but since your almost their then you take care of it and pick me up once your done. I'll text you the airport that I'm at." Charlie answered and ended the phone call.

Lucas arrived to the destination and stared at the Two-Story house and the neighborhood that was quiet. He then stared at the pistol that he brought and at the house again and noticed two shadow figures and how in the future they will probably show up in their life's. Lucas took the gun and hid it from view and existed the car and ran to the house.

Lucas knocked on the door twice and waited patiently for them to answer the door. The door was opened by a man in his mid thirties who has black hair and brown eyes.

"Hello can I help you with something?" The man asked. "Umm... yes I wanted to ask if I can your house phone since my car broke down and i can't use my phone since I need to charge it." Lucas explained.

"Of course, c'mon in." The man answered as he moves aside so Lucas can walk in as Lucas walked in he heard the door close.

"Honey who is at the door?" A woman voice said Lucas turned and saw a woman in her mid thirties that looked similar to Chai mom but had brown eyes instead of blue eyes.

Before the man could reply to his wife the door was open and closed.

"Excuse me but who you are?" The man asked all he received was.

"BAM BAM!

"LUCAS NOW!" Charlie screamed as he saw the woman reach for the phone Lucas instantly took out his gun.

"BAM BAM!

Lucas and Charlie watched as her body fell right beside her husband, Charlie quickly looked out the window to see if the noise caught anyone attention but luckily it didn't, Charlie then walked towards the body and kneed beside it and pulled out two pair of gloves and put them on.

"What are you doing?" Lucas asked as he watched Charlie put out a small bag that contained hair.

"I'm killing two birds with one stone." Charlie answers as puts both guns beside the couple and gets up.

"We need to go now!" Charlie said as they cast one look at the dead bodies and leave without anyone noticing what happened.

"How did you get here? I thought you were going to wait for me?" Lucas asked confused, "Originally you were supposed to but last week I came up with a idea and the ideal involves with me framing the people who are portraying Scott parents." Charlie replied.

"But I thought you wanted to lead it to court where Maya and Riley will lose Scott?" Lucas questioned, "Yes, I wanted to but then I realized that if it led to court then Topanga will be their lawyer and no doubt that Maya and Riley will win the case or Topanga will figure out the truth. I was thinking of killing Topanga but realized that it will hurt Riley and I don't wanna cause her pain, since I love both Riley and Chai." Charlie says which shocks Lucas that he was at one time planning to kill Topanga.

"So I realized that I have no use for them and since I gave you the assignment of killing Scott parents I decided to head down here and frame them for the murder." Charlie finishes.

"So what happens now?" Lucas questioned cautiously. "Theirs no doubt that sooner or later Maya and Riley will find out about the truth of Scott parents." Charlie answers simply.

"Lucas you told me that in two weeks it be Chai father birthday and then on the 25 it will be Chai birthday." Charlie asks and Lucas nods.

"Yes." Lucas simply answered. "Tell me Lucas, have you and everyone else met Chai family?" Charlie asked, "We only met her parents but not her entirely family. I'm pretty sure Maya and Josh have, why are you asking?" Lucas question.

"Let's just say that in two weeks Chai will reunite with a family member she thought she'll never see again and Maya will lose her temper when Chai reveals who that person is and everyone especially Josh will see Chai in a different view. But more importantly it will change Maya and Chai relationship." Charlie says with a smirk as they drive to their next destination.

Meanwhile

Clara was seating at her table when she heard someone seat in front her and was shocked to see who in front of her.

Next chapters will be dark and are my favorite! You'll see a different side of Chai.
Chai hidden past
Maya reaction
Chaya special Moment.
Chai/Josh Moment