Riley Secret

It has been four weeks since the gang have returned back to college. During the summer the group of friends didn't spent much time together for Maya, Riley, and Scott spend the majority of the summer in Paris and went to visit Chai who was in Houston at the time. Josh visited Chai earlier in the summer, Farkle and Smackle went back to New York for their internship that they were offered while Lucas and Zay spend their summer in Philadelphia.

Lately Maya has noticed a certain changed in Riley not the same change that she went through when it came to Charles but like she was sneaking around.

"Guys have you noticed a change in Riley?" Maya asked Farkle, Zay, Smackle, and Lucas the group of friends where at Chubbies while Riley was volunteering at Scott's school.

"I haven't noticed anything different from Riley. Have you asked Chai about this maybe Riley told Chai?" Farkle asked, "I asked Chai first once I started noticing a change from Riley." Maya answered as she nervously played with her wedding ring a habit she's done lately.

"Well have you asked Riley? I mean do you think that we're having a repeat of Charles?" Smackle asked, "No after what happened Riley promised me if that ever happens again she'll tell me because she doesn't want me to be expelled or do something idiotic." Maya replied.

"Well how about you just follow Riley tomorrow and see where she goes, maybe she's acting like this because she has a special surprise for you." Zay explained Maya nodded and the topic was changed to how was there summer and how Chai is doing.

The next day, Maya dropped off Scott at the Matthews house once Riley left saying she had errands.

"Thanks Auggie for agreeing to take care of Scott at the last minute I promise I'll come back soon." Maya explained as Scott hugged Auggie and headed to his toys.

"No problem Maya I was actually going to call you ask if I can take care of Scott since I haven't been spending much time with him." Auggie replied, "Well if you ever wanna spend time with him you can come over or call us so we can drop off Scott." Maya answered the two said goodbye and Maya headed to her car and pulled out her phone and touched the find iPhone Maya but before Maya could put the information she received a text from a block number Maya put her password and clicked on the message and was beyond shocked Maya dropped her phone to the seat next to her and turned on the car angrily and drove to her destination fast.

Maya arrived and inside the shop she saw Riley with Charlie. Maya watched in anger Riley turned and saw Maya outside who staring at them in her car before Riley could get up and walk out Maya drove away from the store. Riley turned and saw Charlie with a smirk on his face Riley narrowed her eyes and slapped Charlie on the face and started walking out the store but was stopped by

"Riley good luck explaining to Hunter about this! From the look on her face it seems like your fairly tale ending has come to end!" Charlie shouted Riley ignored Charlie continued walking but pulled the middle finger on Charlie.