Y/n:"Yes there is but I'm still working in the little stuff...Me being on tour with Abel never really gave enough time to work on my music"She said making me nod and move to her lap making her chuckle.

Kendall:"What? I missed you"I mumbled and continued eating my food while she chuckle and went back to eating hers. Once we were done I started doing the dishes which was actually really hard when you have some kissing your neck over and over again.

Y/n:"Babe.."She said in my ear making me shiver a little.

Kendall:"Hmm..."I hummed out as I washed the last plate.

Y/n:"How long do we have until lunch?"She asked as her hands moved down my to my legs making me close my eyes a little almost losing grip of the plate in my hands.

Kendall:"About a hour or two"I said putting the plate on the rack to dry. She hummed and continued the kisses on my neck as I wiped my hands. I groaned and turned around kissing her lips making her smile and carry me placing me on the counter and running her hands down my legs making goosebumps appear on my skin.

She stood between my legs and moved her hands to my waist gripping it a little as she traced my bottom lip asking for entrance making me moan and grant her access making her tongue explore my mouth making me tug her shirt a little. She pulled away making me lift her shirt up and throw it somewhere carelessly as I went back to kissing her.

Y/n:"Fuck..."She moaned as I kissed her neck and moved my hands down to her boxes making her move my hands away"Let me please you..."She mumbled picking me up and carrying me to the couch.

She placed me down making me lay back and her hover over me kissing my lips and slowly going to my jaw and then neck making me moan a little as she sucked in my sweet spot making me squirm a little. She tugged my shirt making me adjust myself a little so she could pull it off.

Kendall:"Y/n..."I moaned out as she kissed from my neck going down my body making me arch my back a little. She tugged my underwear making me nod and help her remove my underwear. She kissed from my legs going up to my intimate spot making me bite my lip in anticipation.

Y/n:"You're so beautiful"She mumbled between kisses making me moan as she kissed my inner thighs making me look at her.

Kendall:"Babe stop teasing...please"I said begging her making her smirk a little and move closer to my intimate spot making my hands get lost in her hair pulling her closer. She chuckled a little and kiss me making me moan and throw my head back.

She placed her hands on my hips holding me down as she ate me out making me moan and bite my lip trying to suppress a few. She put my legs on her shoulder making her go deeper hitting every spot inside of me making scream a little.

Kendall:"Oh my god! Baby!"I moaned as she went deeper and deeper making me lose my mind at how talented her tongue is. I gripped her hair a little harder pulling her closer making both her and I moan at the feeling.

Y/n:"Don't good back babe....Lemme hear you"She said looking at me and then going back to devouring me. I felt a familiar feeling in my stomach making me moan.

Kendall:"B-babe I'm close"I moaned out making me slow down her pace and me groan and look at her"Babe-"I was cut off by her pulling away and looking at me.

Y/n:"Just relax...."She said rubbing small circles on my waist and going back to pleasuring me. She slowed down her pace and sucked and licked on my clit making me moan and throw my head back.

Kendall:"Y/n"I said almost begging her making her let go of my hips making me grind on her. I moaned as she sucked on my lips making me grip the pillow a little making her move her hands up and intertwined our hands"Baby...please"I begged her wanting a release making her fasten her pace.

She moved faster and went deeper in me making me let out the loudest moans yet and squirm a little making her hold me down. She sucked and licked on my clit a little more making me let out a long moan.

Kendall:"Oh my god! Y/n!"I screamed out as my orgasm hit me making me dig my head in the couch and jerk my hips forward"Fuck...."I moaned out as she slowed down her pace riding out my orgasm and cleaning me up. She kissed my inner thighs and kissed up my body coming to my lips making me moan and close my eyes.

Y/n:"You okay?"She asked as she kissed my neck as I claimed down from my high. I opened my eyes and nodded making her chuckle a little"I'm guessing I did good job"She said making me nod and wrap my arms around her neck pulling her closer to me.

Kendall:"A really good job actually"I said making her smirk and nod. She kissed my lips giving me a taste of myself and pulled away licking her lips.

Y/n:"We should probably get ready now...."She said making me giggle a little and nod.

Kendall:"Probably"I mumbled before kissing her again. She smiled into the kiss and kissed back making me smile a little.

50 or more votes guys.