Scorpio (f) x Gemini (f) x Libra (m) x Aquarius (m)

Start from the beginning

Everyone was sitting in the living room.
"I don't know what else to do," said Aquarius.
"Let's search ideas on google," said Libra.
"I don't want to because I'd rather do a project knowing that we thought of it ourselves," said Scorpio.
"I don't really care I just want a good grade," said Gemini.
"Well can you think of a good idea then?" asked Libra.
"No, but we'll think of something eventually," replied Scorpio.
"We're just wasting time," said Libra.
"Yeah, but using google is kind of like cheating," said Aquarius.
"I'm sure the other groups are using google as well," said Gemini.
"So if we use google we might do the same project as another group," said Scorpio.
"Yeah, and we want to be different," said Aquarius.
"Why are you taking her side? Since when do you care about being different?" asked Libra.
"Why are you getting so angry?" asked Aquarius.
"Guys, we all need to calm down. It doesn't really matter so I say we should try to think of ideas but if we still can't think of anything in half an hour, then we should use google," suggested Gemini.
"I have better things to do than sit around doing nothing!" said Libra.
"Like what?" asked Scorpio.
"It doesn't matter what, let's just get this over with so I can go home," said Libra.
"It's getting kind of late, if you're going to go home you should probably go now," said Aquarius.
"You guys can sleep over if you'd like," said Gemini.
"Maybe Libra should go home if he's going to keep being cranky!" said Scorpio.
"You know what? Maybe you should just shut up," said Libra.
"Sweetie, are you on your period?" asked Scorpio. Then Libra took an egg from the carton and threw it at Scorpio. Everyone else gasped.
"Guys don't do this!" said Gemini.
"He stared it," said Scorpio. Then she threw an egg at Libra. Libra and Scorpio kept throwing eggs at each other. Gemini kept trying to make them stop while Aquarius ate chips and dip. Then an egg landed in the chips and dip.
"Alright who threw that one?" asked Aquarius.
"He did!"
"She did!"
"Guys the house is a mess!" said Gemini. Then Libra and Scorpio realized what they did.
"I'm so sorry Gemini, I can't believe I did that," said Libra.
"We'll clean it all up while you guys think of ideas alright?" asked Scorpio.
"Alright," sighed Gemini. Then Scorpio and Libra started cleaning up while Gemini and Aquarius discussed ideas.

Ending 1: Scorpio x Libra and Gemini x Aquarius

Scorpio and Libra were scrubbing the eggs off the walls.
"I can't believe we threw eggs around, over such a stupid argument," said Scorpio.
"I guess it was just a 'in the heat of the moment' kind of thing," said Libra.
"I'm kind of ashamed, now that it's over with," said Scorpio.
"Me too," said Libra. "I'm sorry."
"I'm sorry too," said Scorpio.
"Hopefully Gemini and Aquarius thought of a good idea," said Libra.
"Yeah," said Scorpio.
"I think we cleaned all the eggs off the wall," said Libra.
"Why did you get so angry earlier. Like we were arguing but after Aquarius took my side you got really angry," said Scorpio.
"That's because Aquarius is my best friend and I expected him to have my back," said Libra.
"Oh, that's it?" asked Scorpio who was disappointed.
"Yeah," said Libra.
"Oh."
"Wait, can I tell you something?" asked Libra.
"Go for it," said Scorpio.
"The thing is... I got so mad because I was afraid that Aquarius took your side because he liked you or something like that," said Libra.
"So you like me?" asked Scorpio.
"Well... yeah," admitted Libra. His face went red. Scorpio smiled and gave Libra a hug.
"I like you too Libra."

Gemini and Aquarius were in the kitchen eating chips and dip.
"... but I guess that won't work either," said Aquarius. Gemini sighed.
"At this point I think we'll have to use google to find an idea," said Gemini.
"Don't give up yet. I'm sure we'll think of something," said Aquarius.
"I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaate doing these stupid projects!" said Gemini.
"Same," said Aquarius.
"Can't we just do something fun instead? Like watch a movie?" asked Gemini.
"Maybe after we get this project done we can go see a movie at the theatre," suggested Aquarius.
"Okay. People might think we're on a date though," said Gemini.
"First of all I don't care what other people think. Second of all I hoped it could be a date," said Aquarius.
"So, you're asking me out?" asked Gemini.
"Yes," replied Aquarius.
"Okay. I'd love to go on a date with you," said Gemini.