Virgo (f) x Taurus (m)

Virgo was a smart girl. She was also pretty and fun, but serious at times. She lived like no one was watching her, and that's what Taurus liked the most about her.

Taurus was in the same college as Virgo. He had a crush on her ever since high school, but he never had the courage to talk to her. That's why he tried really hard in school, so he could get into the same college as her.

***

Taurus woke up. It was the weekend. Finally! He got up and decided to take a walk in the park close by.

After getting ready and walking to the park, he sat down on a bench. It was spring time, and there were little kids playing around. Taurus was busy watching them that he didn't notice anyone else was there.

"Taurus? Is that you?"

Taurus looked up. "VIRGO? Oh uh... Hi."

Her hair was pulled into a neat bun. "Hi."

"Wait you know who I am? Really?"

"Um... Yeah. Remember in high school we used to be good friends."

Taurus scratched his head. To be honest, I thought it was just me following her around and her talking to me just to be polite.

"Oh yeah I remember that. Good times."

"So how have you been? I've been meaning to talk to you ever since I figured out you were in the same college as me, but you always looked too busy to talk."

"Oh. I've been great! What about you? Still the smartest girl in school?"

"Oh please, I was never the smartest but I'm keeping up with my grades. We should do something sometime. I'd like for us to be friends again. Hey I know! Sagittarius is throwing a party tonight and you should come."

"I'd like to be friends with you again too, but I've never been to a party before."

"Then come! There's never any bad stuff that happens at Sagittarius' parties, no one drinks too much or anything. It's mostly dancing and talking."

"Okay good. I was worried it would be one of those parties where the police show up."

"No, Sagittarius only lets responsible people come."

"Okay good. I don't know where she lives though."

"I'll show you. Meet me here at nine."

"Okay, see you then."

***

A few hours later, Taurus was wondering what to wear. Hmm I'll just wear a plaid shirt with jeans. He got dressed and walked to the park.

When he got there, Taurus watched as Virgo stood there wearing a nice blouse and jeans. She never was one to wear dresses or skirts. She was stunning as ever.

Taurus scratched the back of his neck. "So... Um... Let's go."

"Okay. Don't be so nervous it's just a small party with a few friends."

"Okay." I'm not nervous about the party though...

***

Once they got there, they could faintly hear music outside and it didn't seem to be one of those crazy parties. Taurus was relieved.

Virgo knocked on the door and a girl with long blonde hair answered.

"Oh you brought a friend?" asked the girl.

Virgo nodded. "Taurus, this is Sagittarius. Sagittarius, this is Taurus."

Sagittarius smiled. "Nice to meet you. Now don't go all crazy."

Taurus and Virgo walked inside. It was mostly people talking and dancing. There were only a few others there.

"What do you want to do?" asked Virgo.

"I don't know, what do you usually do?"

"Let's go sit down and talk to everyone for a while."

"Alright."

They sat down on the sofa.

"Hey Virgo! Who's this?" asked a girl with red hair.

"This is Taurus everyone. Taurus, that's Gemini, the brunette with curly hair beside her is Aries, and the guy with orange hair beside Aries is Pisces and the girl with the black pigtails is Capricorn."

Taurus smiled shyly. "Nice to meet you guys."

"Will he be coming for now on or is this a one time thing?" asked Capricorn.

Taurus shrugged. "I'll come if you guys want me to."

"Great. I think you'll be good friends with everyone here," said Virgo.

"Just a warning but this girl is mine." Pisces put an arm around Capricorn.

Virgo chuckled. "Don't worry, Taurus isn't like that."

"Do you like to dance?" asked Aries.

"Yeah sure. Want to dance Virgo?" asked Taurus.

"Sure."

Aries, Taurus and Virgo got up and went to an open area to dance. The three of them were dancing for a bit, until a guy with blond hair came and picked Aries up and walked away with her. She didn't seem to mind.

"Who was that?" asked Taurus.

"That was Leo, he's Aries' boyfriend," replied Virgo.

"Cool."

They danced for a bit when Sagittarius put on a slow song.

"Oh. Do you still want to dance?" asked Taurus.

"Sure." Suddenly, they started slow dancing. "I never knew you were a good dancer."

"I never knew you could get anymore beautiful after high school."

"What?" Virgo blushed.

"N-Nothing! I said nothing."

"Yeah right. I've always known you liked me."

"How?"

"Because it was so obvious."

"Oh this is a bit embarrassing. So um... Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"Sure."

They stopped dancing and kissed.

"Awww look at the cute couple," teased Leo. Aries dragged him away.

"Want to go somewhere? Like on a date?" asked Taurus.

"That would be nice." They left holding hands.