Libra (f) x Aries (m)

*** This chapter and the ones after it are under editing, read at own risk***

Libra was sitting in class waiting for the bell to ring. She drummed her fingers on her desk. She was bored and she hated this class. She hated the work, she hated the tests and she hated how she could never understand anything. Why did I have to take physics? Thought Libra.
"Okay class, now you'll all be working in partners to complete this worksheet." Announced the teacher. Libra sighed. At least she wouldn't have to try to figure all of this out on her own.
"Can we pick our partners?" Asked Capricorn.
"No I'll be picking for you." Said the teacher. "Okay, Aquarius and Leo, Virgo and Cancer, Sagittarius and Pisces, Taurus and Gemini, Scorpio and Capricorn and Aries and Libra."
Everyone got in groups with their partners. Libra hit her head off the desk. Why him? I don't want to work with Aries, that stupid jock is going to annoy me! Thought Libra. Then Aries pulled his desk over beside Libra.
"Hi!" Said Aries. Just be nice to him, he didn't even do anything yet.
"Hi." Replied Libra. Then they started working on the questions.

"What did you get as the answer for question one?" Asked Aries.
"Seventy two." Replied Libra.
"Oh, I got fifty nine." Said Aries.
"The teacher has the answer sheet up on his desk so you can go see what you did wrong." Said Libra. Aries got up and walked over to the teachers desk and looked at the sheet. He returned to his desk confused.
"My answer was right." Said Aries.
"What?" Asked Libra.
"Uh... check the sheet. My calculations and answer were correct." Said Aries. Libra walked up to the front of the class and checked the answer sheet. Aries was right. She walked back to her desk and crossed her arms.
"So, did you see what you did wrong or should I explain?" Asked Aries.
"I know what I did wrong! You don't have to rub it in my face!" Snapped Libra.
"Hey I was just trying to help. No need to get mad at me just because I'm right." Said Aries.
"It was only one question that you got right, and it was an easy question that anyone could of gotten right!" Said Libra.
"That why didn't you get it right?" Asked Aries. Libra slapped him.
"Libra! Office! Now!" Said the teacher as he stood up and pointed to the door. Libra glared at Aries and walked over to the door.

Libra was sitting in detention. Stupid physics, stupid teacher, stupid Aries! Thought Libra. She was thinking about how much she hated Aries when he opened the door and sat in the desk beside her.
"What do YOU want?" Asked Libra.
"I want to know why you hate me so much. I haven't done anything to you." Said Aries.
"I just do, alright?" Asked Libra.
"There's a reason for everything." Said Aries.
"Okay fine. You really want to know?" Asked Libra.
"Yeah," said Aries.
"I hate you because you're one of those annoying jocks that just breeze through life without any problems. You're popular, you're good at sports, you get good grades..."
"So you're jealous?" Asked Aries.
"No! I'm not jealous of you!" Said Libra.
"I get good grades because I need to get a good job because my family is poor. That's why I play a lot of sports, to get a scholarship so I can go to college." Explained Aries.
"Oh. I didn't know that." Said Libra.
"Everyone has challenges and problems, some people just keeps theirs a secret." Said Aries.
"I'm really sorry. I've been so mean to you." Said Libra.
"It's alright." Said Aries. Then he gave her a hug.
"Here, how about to make it up to you I'll buy you a smoothie?" Suggested Libra.
"If you want to you can." Said Aries.
"Sure. Also detention is almost over so you better leave before they find you in here." Said Libra.
"So?" Asked Aries.
"Won't you get in trouble if they find you in here?" Asked Libra.
"For sneaking into detention? I don't think so." Said Aries. Then he continued to talk to Libra.