Aquarius (f) x Gemini (m)

*** This chapter and the ones after it are under editing, read at own risk***

Aquarius and her little sister Pisces were at the park. It was Easter and the community organized an Easter egg hunt for all the little kids.
"When can we look for eggs?" asked Pisces who was waiting with her Easter basket.
"I'm sure the eater bunny will be here soon," promised Aquarius.
"The Easter bunny is coming?" asked Pisces.
"Yes, I'm pretty sure he's coming," said Aquarius.
"Yay!" then Pisces skipped around Aquarius. "Aqua, what does he look like?"
"You'll see when he gets here," said Aquarius. Then someone in a bunny costume walked over to the group of kids.
"OMG ITS THE EASTER BUNNY!" screamed a little boy. Pisces grabbed onto Aquarius. Oh no I forgot that Pisces is terrified of people in costumes. Thought Aquarius.
"Are you guys ready to go Easter egg hunting?" asked the guy in the Easter bunny costume. All the little kids screamed 'yes'. "Okay, three... two... one... go!" The little kids ran around looking for Easter eggs hidden around the park.
"Why don't you go find some chocolate?" asked Aquarius.
"I can't," said Pisces.
"You don't have to be afraid of him, he won't hurt you. Here, I'll come with you so we can look for chocolate together," said Aquarius.
"No!" said Pisces. Then the guy in the bunny costume saw Pisces grabbing onto Aquarius and he decided to see what was going on. Pisces hid behind Aquarius and started crying.
"What's going on?" asked the guy with a concerned voice.
"She's scared of people in costumes," said Aquarius. Then the guy took the head off of his costume so that Pisces could see his face.
"I thought you was the Easter bunny!" said Pisces.
"Nope, I'm just a regular guy. The real Easter bunny is busy making chocolate for next year," explained the guy.
"Oh! So the Easter bunny is too busy to come, so he asked you to go instead?" asked Pisces.
"Yes that's right. I'm sorry that I scared you earlier," said the guy.
"It's okay," said Pisces.
"What's your name?" asked the boy.
"I'm Pisces."
"Cool, I'm Gemini, what about you?"
"I'm Aquarius."
"Cool. Can I I buy Pisces some ice cream to make up for it?" asked Gemini while looking at Aquarius.
"YES!" screamed Pisces.
"Uh... you really don't have to do that," said Aquarius.
"But I want ice cream!" said Pisces.
"I'll buy you ice cream," promised Aquarius.
"It's no problem for me. I hate making little kids cry so I feel like I have to make up for it," said Gemini.
"Alright," said Aquarius.
"Okay, meet me here after the egg hunt alright?" asked Gemini.
"Alright," replied Aquarius. Then he put the head back on his costume and hopped away.
"Let's go get some chocolate!" then Pisces pulled on Aquarius' arm and dragged her around the park while looking for chocolate.

After the egg hunt Aquarius and Pisces were sitting on a bench. Pisces was happily eating some of the chocolate eggs that she found.
"Hey, ready to go get some ice cream?" asked Gemini who was out of his costume.
"YES!" shouted Pisces as she stood up. Then Pisces and Aquarius followed Gemini.

Five minutes later they walked into an ice cream shop.
"What flavour would you like?" asked Gemini.
"Um... bubblegum please!" said Pisces.
"One scoop or two?" asked the girl behind the counter.
"TWO!" said Pisces.
"You only need one," said Aquarius.
"But I really want two scoops!" said Pisces.
"Pisces, when other people are buying something for you, you can't be greedy," said Aquarius.
"But you do that when mommy or daddy buys you something," said Pisces.
"That's different!"
"It's fine. She can get two scoops," said Gemini.
"You're already buying her ice cream, you don't need to do this," said Aquarius.
"I don't mind. I love seeing little kids smile," said Gemini.
"Alright," said Aquarius.
"Yay, thank you Aqua!" said Pisces.
"Gemini is the one buying your ice cream," said Aquarius.
"Thank you!" then Pisces wrapped her arms around Gemini.
"You're welcome," said Gemini.
"Anything else?" asked the girl behind the counter.
"Yes, I'll take a vanilla ice cream and what would you like Aquarius?" asked Gemini.
"Thanks but I don't need ice cream," said Aquarius.
"Aquarius I really don't mind. You don't want to be the only one without an ice cream," said Gemini.
"Yeah Aqua, if you don't the we'll make fun of you for not having ice cream," said Pisces.
"You just want me to get ice cream so you can have a few licks," said Aquarius.
"No I don't!" said Pisces who tried not to smile.
"Fine. I'll have mint chocolate chip," said Aquarius.
"One scoop or two?"
"Two for both of them," replied Gemini. Aquarius chuckled.
"You're a real gentleman, you know that?" asked Aquarius.
"Anything to make other people smile," said Gemini. A few minutes the girl gave them the ice cream and they walked back to the park.
"You're really good with little kids," said Aquarius.
"I have two little sisters and a little brother," said Gemini.
"That explains it," said Aquarius.
"Do you have a girlfriend?" asked Pisces.
"Pisces you can't ask questions like that!" said Aquarius. Gemini laughed.
"No I don't."
"A boyfriend?" asked Pisces.
"Pisces stop!" said Aquarius who blushed from embarrassment.
"Nope," replied Gemini.
"You should date my sister!" said Pisces.
"PISCES!" scolded Aquarius.
"Your face is red. Did you get a sunburn?" asked Pisces.
"Well... we could on a date if you want," said Gemini.
"Say yes!" said Pisces.
"Sure. You seem like a really nice guy," said Aquarius.
"So, I'll pick you up and we can go see a movie tonight if you want," offered Gemini.
"That sounds nice," replied Aquarius.
"Here's my number, text me okay?" Said Gemini.
"Okay. See you later!" said Aquarius. Then Aquarius and Pisces started walking home.
"Your face is still red," said Pisces.
"Next time I'm making mom take you to the park," said Aquarius.
"You say that every time," said Pisces.
"Whatever," said Aquarius.
"Do you like him?" asked Pisces.
"He seems really nice," replied Aquarius.
"Then what's wrong?" asked Pisces.
"If he didn't want to go on a date with me then you would have really embarrassed me!" said Aquarius.
"But he did so it's okay!" said Pisces.
"I guess I can't argue with that."