Taurus (f) x Capricorn (m)

*** This chapter and the ones after it are under editing, read at own risk***

Capricorn was bored. He was at his sister Libra's wedding but he didn't have a date so while everyone was dancing he sat down and ate. The wedding took place outside in a field of freshly cut grass. The weather was sunny but it wasn't too bright outside.
"Capricorn, come dance," said his friend Sagittarius who walked over to Capricorn.
"Nah," replied Capricorn.
"Why not?" asked Sagittarius.
"Because I don't have a date," said Capricorn.
"I can pretend to be your date," joked Sagittarius. Capricorn chuckled.
"I'll stick to eating food," said Capricorn.
"Alright," then Sagittarius went back to dancing with Leo. I'll go take a quick walk. Thought Capricorn. Then he got up and walked away.

Capricorn was walking around. He was far enough from everyone else that he couldn't see anyone anymore but he could still hear the music. Then Capricorn heard footsteps. He turned around to see a girl who looked surprised to see him.
"You're Libra's brother aren't you?" asked the girl.
"Yeah. Who are you?" asked Capricorn.
"I'm Taurus. Libra is one of my friends from college so I decided to come visit," replied the girl.
"Why are you away from everyone else then?" asked Capricorn.
"I could ask you the same thing," replied Taurus.
"I don't have a date so instead of awkwardly sitting down I decided to take a walk," said Capricorn. "What about you?"
"My ex is there and he keeps trying to dance with me. He wants me back but I can't stand him," said Taurus. Capricorn made a fist. He hated people who act like that.
"How about we dance together? It will be good for me because I can pretend you're my date and then your ex will have to back off," suggested Capricorn. Taurus' eyes let up.
"That would be awesome!" replied Taurus. Then Capricorn held Taurus' hand and they walked back to the wedding.

Capricorn pulled Taurus on the dance floor and they started dancing.
"Hey look! Cappy found a date after all!" shouted Sagittarius. Capricorn chuckled and looked over to see Libra. She looked pleased that he found someone to dance with.
"Who's this?" asked an unfamiliar voice. Taurus' grip and Capricorn's hands tightened. Standing beside Taurus was another guy who Capricorn didn't recognize.
"This is Capricorn m-my fr-"
"She's my girlfriend," replied Capricorn. The other guy looked angry.
"No she's my girlfriend!"
"John were not dating anymore, get over it!" said Taurus.
"I won't get over it until you come back to me," said John. Capricorn was ready to punch John when Libra stepped in front of him.
"What seems to be the problem?" asked Libra.
"He's stealing my girlfriend!" said John.
"She's not your girlfriend," said Capricorn.
"Capricorn's right. We're over John!" said Taurus.
"I think you should leave," said Libra to John.
"What? You can't-"
"You have three seconds before I call Scorpio over to handle this," said Libra. Then John called Taurus a bunch of names before sprinting away.
"Now let's get back to having fun!" said Libra who went back to dancing with a group of her friends.
"Are you alright?" asked Capricorn.
"Yeah..." replied Taurus.
"It's okay. He's gone now," said Capricorn. Then he gave Taurus a hug.
"Thanks. I'm just worried that he'll keep coming back and now that he's angry..."
"He won't touch you as long as I'm nearby," said Capricorn.
"By the way, who's Scorpio?" asked Taurus.
"Scorpio is my cousin, it's common sense around here not to mess with Scorpio," said Capricorn.
"Oh. I jut moved here a few months ago so I wouldn't know," said Taurus.
"Did you know that on this town if you dance with someone at a wedding you have to go on a date with them later?" asked Capricorn.
"Oh really? I never heard that rule before."
"That's because it's a new rule," said Capricorn.
"Since when?" asked Taurus.
"Since 1969," said Capricorn. Taurus laughed.
"I suppose we could go on a date after the wedding is finished."
"Really? Wow I can't believe that actually worked," said Capricorn.
"Well, I have to pay you back for helping chase John away," said Taurus. Then they continued to dance together.