Virgo (f) x Capricorn (m)

Capricorn woke up. The first thing he saw was his sleeping wife. She was wrapped up in almost all the blankets. The morning sun danced through her hair, which was sprawled across the pillow, her limbs in odd positions from where she moved around in her sleep. She looked so peaceful.

Capricorn got up and started cooking some eggs with a side of toast. Afterwards, he had a nice breakfast cooked. He smirked as he brought two plates full of food upstairs.

Capricorn put both plates on the nightstand, and went back downstairs to get the drinks. When he came back upstairs, Virgo was awake.

"Hi sweetheart."

"Cap? What are you doing?"

"I made some breakfast for you, so you can have breakfast in bed."

"What's the occasion?"

"Nothing. I just wanted to do something nice for my beautiful wife since she has to carry my baby around for nine months."

Virgo blushed. "You're so sweet." She took her plate of food and started eating.

Capricorn got his food, and climbed back in bed beside his pregnant wife.

Virgo suddenly thought of an idea. "Want to watch a movie?"

"Sure. I'm in the mood to watch a good comedy."

"Me too!"

"Perfect." Capricorn took the remote and turned on the tv that was on the dresser. After Capricorn was done eating, he put his glass and plate on the nightstand and started to massage Virgo's back.

"You're feeling guilty that I have to go through all this to have a kid aren't you?" asked Virgo.

"Yes."

"Aww... It's so sweet how you care about me, but don't feel bad. I chose this."

"I guess you're right. Wanna go shopping later?"

"Sure."

***

  Virgo walked downstairs and saw Capricorn waiting for her by the door.

"Ready to go?" asked Capricorn.

"Yeah I just need to find my purse."

"Right here." Capricorn held up the purse.

"You're the best."

***

"Shopping would be better if I could still fit into most of the clothes here," sighed Virgo.

"That doesn't mean you can't still go shopping for shoes."

"You're right." They entered a shoe shop.

"We'll soon have to shop for more shoes like these." Capricorn held up a tiny pair of baby shoes.

Virgo smiled. "Any day now. Ah! My stomach kind of hurts."

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah. I'll like to try on those shoes though." Virgo took a pair of shoes off the shelf.

"Do they fit?"

"Yes, they do."  Virgo took a few steps in the shoes.

"Great. If you like them we'll buy them." Virgo took the shoes off and put her other pair of shoes back on.

Capricorn took the new pair of shoes and went to pay for them.

***

Virgo and Capricorn were walking to the food court.

"Can we get something to eat? My stomach is starting to hurt I'm so hungry," whined Virgo.

"Sure, how about you have a seat while I- VIRGO?!?"

"My stomach." Virgo was now sitting on the ground.

"Is it the baby?"

"YES!"

Capricorn quickly took his phone and called the ambulance.

***

Capricorn was in the waiting room. The nurses wouldn't let him near Virgo because he was freaking out and getting too stressed out.

It will be fine. She'll be fine. The baby will be fine. EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE! He jumped up as a nurse walked over to him.

"Is she alright?"

"Yes, her and the baby are both doing alright."

Capricorn felt a huge weight life off of his shoulders. "Well, that's a huge relief." He followed the nurse to see how Virgo was doing.

***

A few months later, Capricorn and Virgo were both at home.

"Isn't she a pretty baby? She looks like her dad," smiled Virgo.

"She has your eyes."

"I just hope she grows up nice and healthy."

"Me too."

"I also hope we can stay a happy loving family." Virgo wrapped her arms around her husband.

"Don't worry, we will."

"Do we have enough clothes and shoes for her? Maybe we should go shopping again."

"Virgo. Our daughter is only a few months old and she has a closet full of clothes and almost as much shoes as you have."

"She does not."

"Yes she does. But we can go shopping for you later."

"Alright."