Libra (f) x Scorpio (m)

*** This chapter and the ones after it are under editing, read at own risk***

Libra was sitting beside her best friend Scorpio on the bus. They were going to hang out at Libra's house.
"What do you want to do when we get to my house?" asked Libra.
"Hmm... I don't know," replied Scorpio.
"Want to bake cupcakes? My mom doesn't let me bake because she's says there's already enough food in the house, but if you ask I'm sure she'll say yes," said Libra. Scorpio chuckled. Then the bus stopped. Libra and Scorpio got off the bus and started walking to Libra's house.
"Who's car is that?" asked Scorpio who pointed to a blue car in Libra's driveway.
"I think that's my aunt's car, I wonder what she's doing here," said Libra. Then they ran up to the house and Libra opened the door. Libra's aunt and uncle were in the living room talking to her mom.
"Oh Libra it's nice to see you again. Ooh who's this! Is he your boyfriend?" asked Libra's aunt. Libra blushed.
"No this is Scorpio, he's my best friend," said Libra. Scorpio waved shyly.
"LIBBY!" screamed Libra's little cousins as they tackled her. The two little kids were both six years old and they were twins. One was a boy and the other was a girl. Libra got up.
"Guys this is Scorpio, Scorpio this is Taylor and Susan," said Libra.
"Hi," said Taylor.
"He's cute!" said Susan.
"Can you take us to the park Libby?" asked Taylor. Then both little kids gave her puppy dog faces.
"I was supposed to hangout with Scorpio," said Libra.
"I don't mind going to the park with you guys," said Scorpio.
"Are you sure?" asked Libra.
"Yeah, it's no problem for me," said Scorpio. Then both of her cousins grabbed onto Libra's hands. Taylor reached up and grabbed Scorpio's hand. Then the four of them walked to the park.

"Push me on the swings Libby!" screamed Susan as she ran over to the swings.
"Me too!" screamed Taylor who chased after her. Libra and Scorpio followed the two little kids and pushed them on the swings.
"It's really cloudy. I hope it doesn't rain," said Susan.
"If it does we'll just run home. We're only five minutes away," said Libra.
"We might catch colds though," said Scorpio.
"Yeah but I don't want to go home!" whined Taylor.
"Don't worry we'll stay here for a while," promised Libra.
"Let's play tag!" suggested Taylor.
"But you just got on the swings!" said Libra.
"Yeah but we want to play tag now," said Susan.
"Not it!" screamed Susan and Taylor as they placed a finger on their noses and got down on one knee.
"Not it!" said Libra as she did the same thing.
"What's going on?" asked Scorpio.
"You were the last one to get down so you're it," said Libra. Then the twins screamed and ran on the Jungle Gym.

 Then the twins screamed and ran on the Jungle Gym

Scorpio counted to thirty then he ran after them. He ran slowly but made it look like he was running as fast as he could. Then he climbed up a rope ladder and ran across the bridges on the Jungle Gym. Susan slid down a slide and ran away. Taylor was standing on a bridge that lead to a dead end.
"Libby help!" screamed Taylor as Scorpio slowly ran over to him.
"Jump down, I'll catch you," said Libra who stood on the ground beside the bridge Taylor was standing on. Taylor put one foot over the net and looked down.
"No I'm scared," said Taylor. Scorpio walked closer and closer.
"If I don't catch you I'll buy you a car," promised Libra. Taylor closed his eyes and jumped down. Libra caught him. Then Libra put Taylor down and they ran away while holding hands. Scorpio climbed over the net on the bridge, grabbed onto a branch from a nearby tree and swung forward.
"Woah, he's so cool," said Taylor.
"Is he your boyfriend?" asked Susan who ran beside them.
"What? No! Why does everyone keep thinking that?" replied Libra.
"Are you sure?" asked Susan.
"This way," then Libra turned and climbed back on the Jungle Gym. The two kids followed.
"Where did he go?" asked Taylor.
"I don't see him," said Susan who hugged Libra's leg. Libra looked around. Scorpio wasn't anywhere to be seen. Then she looked up and saw Scorpio in a tree above them. Libra didn't have time to react when Scorpio jumped out of the tree and tagged Libra. The two kids screamed.
"You're it," said Scorpio.
"Fine," said Libra.
"Can I hide with him?" asked Taylor.
"No! I'm hiding with Libby's ninja boyfriend," argued Susan.
"He's not my boyfriend!" said Libra.
"You can both hide with me. Then Scorpio picked up both little kids and ran away. Libra closed her eyes and counted to thirty. Then she opened them and looked around.
"Where are you?" asked Libra. No one answered. Libra sighed and looked around. She didn't see anyone. Libra looked up. No one was hiding in the trees. "Where did they go?" Libra continued looking around.

After a while Libra couldn't find anyone so she sat down on a bench. She continued to look around her when someone grabbed onto her shoulders causing her to scream. Libra quickly turned around and saw Scorpio and her two cousins laughing behind her. Libra glared at Scorpio.
"You guys go play while I talk to Libra okay?" asked Scorpio.
"Okay!" then the twins ran away.
"Where were you guys hiding?" asked Libra.
"Ninjas never reveal their secrets," said Scorpio. Libra laughed.
"My cousins seem to really like you," said Libra.
"I can tell," said Scorpio. Then Susan walked up to then.
"Libby?"
"Yes?"
"Can you date ninja guy? He's really cool and I want to play with him again," said Susan. Libra blushed.
"Were just friends!" said Libra.
"But you can marry him! Then you won't be friends," said Susan.
"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride," said Taylor who was standing behind them.
"What's going on?" asked Libra.
"You got married. Now kiss!" said Susan. Libra looked at Scorpio. Scorpio was laughing.
"What do you say, wife?" asked Scorpio.
"Don't call me that because we're not actually married," said Libra.
"Okay wifey," said Scorpio. Then they leaned in and kissed.