Capricorn (f) x Virgo (f)

*** This chapter and the ones after it are under editing, read at own risk***

Capricorn was sitting at home in her pyjamas staring at her wall. Capricorn could remember when Virgo used to sit beside her and lean her head on Capricorn's shoulder while Capricorn stroked Virgo's hair. The memory brought tears to her eyes. Virgo I miss you so much. I really messed up. Thought Capricorn. Everyday she regretted what happened and wished she had a time machine so she could turn back time and make things right.

One year ago...

Capricorn was waiting inside her school. Her volleyball practice was finished and she was waiting for one of her parents to come pick her up. She's been waiting for about half an hour now.
A few minutes later a girl that was on Capricorn's team walked over beside Capricorn who was staring out the window.
"Do you have a ride?" asked Virgo. Virgo was a year older than Capricorn.
"My parents should be here anytime," replied Capricorn.
"Oh," said Virgo.
"Why are you still here?" asked Capricorn.
"My mom works late so I have to stay here for a few more minutes," replied Virgo. Then Capricorn received a text.

Hey Capricorn, I'm sorry, I need to stay at work for another half an hour and your dad is busy at home. You need to walk home from school, it'll only take fifteen minutes.

Capricorn stared at her phone.
"Are you alright?" asked Virgo.
"Yeah, I just don't really want to walk home but I have to." Then Capricorn reached for the door.
"I wouldn't do that," said Virgo. Capricorn looked at Virgo with a confused expression. "It's raining." Capricorn looked up and saw that it started to rain.
"Uh oh. I don't have a jacket or anything," said Capricorn. She ran a hand through her hair. Capricorn had no idea what to do.
"Do you live far from the school?" asked Virgo.
"If I walk it'll take about fifteen minutes," replied Capricorn.
"But you could catch a cold!"
"I know." The Virgo thought for a minute.
"I could give you a ride home."
"Thanks for the offer but I'll be alright."
"No seriously, my mom won't mind." Capricorn considered Virgo's offer. She didn't want to trouble Virgo but it was either that or walk home in the rain.
"Are you sure it will be no trouble?" asked Capricorn. Virgo smiled.
"My mom won't mind at all!"
"Thanks, I appreciate it."
"No problem. Hey, you seem cool, want to be friends?"
"Sure. What's your number?" asked Capricorn who handed Virgo her phone. Virgo entered her phone number and sent herself a text. Then a blue car pulled up in the parking lot. Virgo and Capricorn ran out into the car. Virgo's mom drove Capricorn home without hesitation. This is when they first became friends.

Present time

The memory still made Capricorn's heart ache. She wondered if Virgo missed her too. Probably not, she was furious when she left me. Thought Capricorn. Then she got up and walked to her room.
In her room Capricorn dug through her closet until she found an old cardboard box. She opened the lid. Capricorn couldn't contain her tears as she pulled out a drawing book full of beautiful drawings.

Two weeks ago...

Capricorn was at the park with her girlfriend Virgo. They've been dating for a few weeks now. Virgo was supposed to leave for university the next day so her and Capricorn were trying to spend as much time as they could together. Virgo was drawing and Capricorn was sitting beside her. Virgo wouldn't let Capricorn see what she was drawing.
"Why can't I take a peek? It's just a drawing," said Capricorn.
"Because you'll see when I'm finished," replied Virgo.
"Ughhhhh," said Capricorn. Virgo giggled.
"I'm almost finished."
"Good."
"You need to have more patience."
"It's not that I'm impatient, I just really want to know what you're drawing."
"Mmmhmm."
"Just hurry up please."
"Done." Then Virgo tore the sheet out of her drawing book. She showed it to Capricorn.
"It's... us," said Capricorn.
"Yeah," said Virgo. Then her cheeks turned pink. It was a picture of Capricorn and Virgo kissing.
"It's beautiful," said Capricorn. Virgo smiled. Then without thinking, Virgo leaned in and kissed Capricorn. Capricorn's heart pounded and she felt like she was going to faint. Virgo was her first kiss, and it felt magical.
"You two are... together?" asked a girl that walked up to Virgo and Capricorn. But it wasn't any girl, it was Kylie (I'm sorry if this is your name). Kylie's mom was Capricorn's mom's best friend. Kylie was likely going to tell her mom what she saw and then Kylie's mom would probably tell Capricorn's mom. The town they lived in wasn't know for being supportive of the LGBT community, it was full of homophobes... Capricorn's mom was one of them. Her father wasn't very supportive either so she spent her whole life in the closet, until now.
"Kylie..." said Capricorn. Virgo glanced at Capricorn with a worried expression on her face. Kylie frowned in disgust.
"Is this your-" Kylie shuddered. "Girlfriend?"
Capricorn panicked. If her parents found out she'd be disowned for sure.
"No," shouted Capricorn. She didn't mean to say that, but she planned to explain the situation to Virgo later.
"Then why did she kiss you?" asked Kylie. Virgo looked at Capricorn with disbelief. I promise I'll explain later, please don't get mad at me until then. Thought Capricorn.
"She made me. It was againced my will," said Capricorn. She felt her face heat up in shame. Kylie snickered.
"Capricorn... I can't believe you said that," said Virgo with wide eyes.
"Good. I'm so glad you're normal," said Kylie before walking away.
"Virgo I need to explain-"
"No words can explain what you said!"
"Just LISTEN TO ME!"
"NO! You're ashamed to be dating me... is that it?" asked Virgo.
"Kylie is homophobic-"
"I DON'T CARE!"
"If my parents found out they'd kick me out. I love yo-"
"GOODBYE!" The Virgo crumpled up the picture that she drew and threw it at Capricorn before storming off. Capricorn picked up the drawing book that Virgo forgot and cried.

Present time

Capricorn remembered how she called Virgo's phone for hours but she received no answer. She tried to text Virgo but she blocked her number. Capricorn knew that she messed up but she panicked and didn't know what else to do. I need to take my mind off of her. Then Capricorn got dressed and went outside for a walk.

Capricorn was walking by the park when she saw something that made her look twice. She saw Virgo drawing on the bench that they used to sit on. Capricorn sighed. Great, I miss her so much that I keep seeing her ghost. Capricorn didn't want to be haunted by her memory any longer so she quickly ran away.

Capricorn was walking back home when she saw Virgo's ghost at the park again. It's still here. What do I do? Well, if she's a ghost I can't touch her. All I need to do is poke her and she'll disappear. Thought Capricorn. Then she walked up to the ghost of Virgo and poked her arm. Instead of her finger passing through Virgo's arm, Capricorn felt flesh. Virgo quickly looked up and froze as she looked into Capricorn's eyes. Both girls started at each other for what felt like hours until Virgo spoke.
"What do you want?" her voice was harsh.
"I didn't mean... that day... I... I missed you so much!" shouted Capricorn as she wrapped her arms around Virgo. Virgo tried to keep a stone face but she hugged Capricorn back and they both sobbed together.
"I understand what situation you were in now. I missed you too Capricorn but I can't let you back into my life only for you to shut me out again."
"No. I'm never leaving you again. I don't care if my parents lock me out, I can't stand not being with you," said Capricorn.
"You can stay with me if your parents kick you out," said Virgo.
"I still can't believe you're here!"
"Me either."
"I love you Virgo."
"I love you too."