Gemini (f) x Virgo (m) x Libra (m)

*** This chapter and the ones after it are under editing, read at own risk***

Gemini and Virgo were at school.
"Here comes Libra," muttered Gemini. Virgo sighed. Gemini hated Libra but Virgo didn't understand why.
"I still don't know why you hate him so much," said Virgo.
"Because! He's annoying and he thinks he's better then everyone else!" said Gemini.
"Did he do anything to you to prove that?" asked Virgo.
"Well... no," admitted Gemini.
"Then maybe you shouldn't judge him so quickly," said Virgo.
"I just don't like him. I don't know why and it doesn't matter!" said Gemini.
"If you say so," said Virgo.

Later on Libra was in gym class. He went to kick the ball but accidentally kicked someone in the leg.
"Ow," said Virgo.
"Are you alright?" asked Libra.
"Yeah," said Virgo. Then the teacher blew the whistle.
"Virgo are you alright?" asked the teacher.
"Yeah but I don't think I'll be able to play," said Virgo.
"Okay go sit down. Libra help him out," ordered the gym teacher. Libra picked Virgo up and helped him sit on the stage.
"I'm really sorry," said Libra.
"No it's fine, it's just a little swollen," said Virgo.
"I'll go get you an ice pack, alright?" asked Libra.
"Yeah, thanks," said Virgo. Then Libra ran to the cafeteria.

When Libra came back he gave Virgo the ice pack.
"Here. I'll take you to the office so you can call someone to pick you up, alright?" asked Libra.
"That would be nice," said Virgo. Then Libra carried him out the door.

Gemini was really bored in class.
"Miss can I go use the washroom?" asked Gemini.
"I don't know, can you?" asked the teacher. Gemini sighed.
"MAY I go use the washroom?"
"Sure," then Gemini got up and walked out of class. As she was headed to the washrooms she saw Libra carrying Virgo towards the office.
"Hey, what's going on?" asked Gemini who caught up to Libra and Virgo.
"Hi Gemini," said Virgo.
"He hurt his ankle while we were playing soccer so now I'm taking him to the office so he can go home," explained Libra.
"How did you hurt your ankle?" asked Gemini.
"Someone kicked me by accident," said Virgo.
"Was it you?" asked Gemini.
"Yes but it was an accident," said Libra.
"See? I knew he was mean! How dare you hurt Virgo!" said Gemini.
"No Gemini! It really was an accident," said Virgo.
"Are you sure?" asked Gemini.
"Yes, I am!" said Virgo.
"Okay then. I'm sorry," said Gemini.
"It's fine," said Libra. Then Libra brought Virgo into the office and Gemini followed.

Ending 1: Gemini x Libra

After Virgo's mom picked him up Gemini and Libra left the office.
"I'm sorry about earlier, I just assumed that-"
"It's fine," said Libra.
"No it's not. I always thought you were mean and not a good person," said Gemini.
"Why?" asked Libra.
"I don't know," replied Gemini.
"Did I ever do anything to make you think that?" asked Libra.
"Well... not really,"
"There's got to be some reason that you didn't like me,"
"Well I guess it was because I didn't really know you and I-" Gemini's eyes widened. She was about to say 'I like you.'
"And?" asked Libra. What? I like Libra? How is this possible? Oh. I must of secretly liked him so I tried to convince myself that I hated him instead. That makes a lot of sense now. Thought Gemini.
"And... I... like you," said Gemini. Then she blushed and wished she kept her mouth shut.
"Really? You like me?" asked Libra.
"Uh... y-yeah," said Gemini.
"Oh. How about we go see a movie later?" asked Libra.
"That would be awesome," said Gemini.
"Alright, I'll pick you up at seven?" asked Libra.
"Sure," said Gemini excitedly.

Ending 2: Gemini x Virgo

The next day Virgo arrived at school on a pair of crutches.
"How's your leg?" asked Gemini.
"Well I can't walk on it but it doesn't hurt anymore," said Virgo.
"Okay, that's good," said Gemini. "Here, let me get your books for you." Then Gemini opened Virgo's locker and got his books.
"Wow... thanks!" said Virgo.
"No problem," said Gemini.
"You're a really good friend, you know that?" asked Virgo.
"I'm just doing what anyone would do," replied Gemini.
"No, I mean you're always helping me out and being really nice to me. I really appreciate it," said Virgo. "That's why I probably should tell you that I kind of like you." Gemini dropped her books.
"W-what?" asked Gemini.
"Sorry, I just wanted to let you know," said Virgo.
"Oh. How long have you felt this way?" asked Gemini.
"Three years now," replied Virgo. Gemini didn't say anything. "I'm sorry you probably don't like me like that and I understand but I just wanted you to know that. It's okay if you hate-" Virgo got interrupted when Gemini pressed her lips againced his.
"Don't say that. I could never hate you," said Gemini.
"Y-you like me back?" asked Virgo.
"I've always liked you, stupid," said Gemini. Virgo laughed.
"Well that's perfect!"

Ending 3: Virgo x Libra

After making sure Virgo was alright Gemini wanted to stay but Gemini's teacher found her at the office and literally dragged her back to class.
"Don't look so stressed, my ankle might be swollen but that's all. It's not like you broke my leg or anything," said Virgo.
"Still, it's my fault!" said Libra.
"Don't be so hard on yourself," said Virgo.
"Fine," said Libra.
"Your mother is on her way," announced the secretary. Then she got a phone call and left the office.
"How are you being so nice to me after I accidentally hurt you?" asked Libra.
"Because it was an accident, it's not like you injured me on purpose," said Virgo.
"Yeah but still," said Libra.
"Stop looking so nervous, you don't have to worry about it," said Virgo.
"I'm not nervous!" said Libra.
"Yes you are," said Virgo.
"That's not because of your leg though,"
"Then why are you nervous?"
"I can't tell you!"
"Why not?"
"Because..."
"Just tell me. I won't judge you!" Then Libra leaned in and kissed Virgo. Virgo looked at Libra and blushed.
"O-oh. I see," said Virgo. Libra sat down and hid his face in his hands.
"Sorry, I just couldn't help it," said Libra.
"No it's fine. I like you too," said Virgo.
"You do?" asked Libra.
"Yeah. Gemini used to not like you but I didn't say anything because I've liked you all along," admitted Virgo.
"So... want to go come over and play video games at my house later? You can't really do much else," said Libra.
"Yeah sure. I can't wait!" said Virgo. Then Libra got up. "Wait!"
"What?" asked Libra.
"Come back here for a second," said Virgo. Then Libra sat beside Virgo.
"Yes?" Virgo wrapped his arms around Libra and kissed him.
"Sorry, this time I couldn't help it," said Virgo.