Pisces (f) x Leo (m)

*** This chapter and the ones after it are under editing, read at own risk***

Leo was running around on the playground. Him and the other first graders were playing tag. He ran away from everyone else.
"Come and get me!" Shouted Leo. Then everyone started chasing him so Leo quickly climbed up the slide. Then he realized he made a mistake. Aries and Sagittarius were climbing up the ladder to the slide but someone else was waiting for him at the bottom. Leo slid down the slide and tried to jump off but he was too late.
"Tag." Said Pisces.
"Aww you got me." Said Leo.
"You're very fast." Said Pisces.
"And you're really good at tagging people. Want to be friends?" Asked Leo.
"Okay." Said Pisces. Then she ran over to the teacher. "Miss! I made a new friend." Said Pisces holding Leo's hand.
"That's nice." Said the teacher. Then the bell rang and all the little kids walked into the school.

Ten years later...

Pisces was at the playground swinging on the swings. She didn't care what people said, you're never too old to swing on a swing set.
"Remember how we became friends?" Asked Leo. He was on the swing beside her. Pisces and Leo were dating.
"No I can't remember." Said Pisces.
"In first grade we were playing tag and you caught me." Said Leo.
"Oh right! I remember now." Said Pisces.
"Those were good times. I wish I was still in first grade. All we had to do was colour. Now we have to write essays." Said Leo.
"I know right." Said Pisces.
"Tag." Said Leo. Then he poked Pisces and ran away.
"Hey no fair! You're faster!" Said Pisces. Then she got up and chased after Leo. She ran as fast as she could but Leo was faster. After a while Leo climbed up a slide and waited for Pisces. Pisces started climbing up the ladder but jumped off and ran to the bottom of the slide when Leo slid down. Leo's eyes widened in surprise when he saw Pisces at the bottom.
"Tag. You're it." Said Pisces. Then she ran away. Leo smiled and gave her a few seconds to run before he chased after her. Then he started running. Pisces ran until her lungs burned. She stopped and Leo tagged her.
"Tag." Said Leo. Then Pisces sat down. Leo sat down beside her.
"Oh no it's starting to rain." Said Pisces.
"So? A little water won't kill you." Said Leo.
"But I don't want to catch a cold." Said Pisces.
"But I don't want to catch a cold." Said Leo mimicking Pisces. Pisces laughed.
"Fine. What do you want to do?" Asked Pisces.
"Hmm... want to dance?" Asked Leo.
"You want to dance?" Asked Pisces.
"Yeah, sure." Said Leo. They they both got up and started dancing.
"This is actually pretty fun." Said Pisces.
"Yeah." Said Leo. Then they continued dancing to the sound of the rain.

"I'm soaked." Said Pisces.
"Me too. Want to go home now?" Asked Leo.
"Sure." Said Pisces.
"Let's go to my place to dry off. My mom won't mind." Said Leo.
"Okay." Said Pisces. Then they held hands and ran to Leo's house.

"Oh my you're both soaked. Virgo can you go get some towels please?" Asked Leo's mom.
"Sure." Said Leo's older sister Virgo. A few seconds later Virgo gave them both towels.
"I'll go and call your mom so she'll be here to pick you up soon. Alright?" Asked Leo's mom.
"Okay thanks." Said Pisces. Then her and Leo spread out a towel on the couch and sat down.
"That was pretty fun right?" Asked Leo.
"Yeah, it was." Said Pisces.
"We need to do that again sometime." Said Leo.
"Yeah, when it's not raining." Said Pisces.
"Okay." Said Leo. Then they sat there waiting for Pisces' mom to come pick her up.