Scorpio (m) x Leo (m)

Scorpio and Leo were sitting in the cafeteria at lunch

"Graduation isn't too far away." Leo sighed as he took a bite from his sandwich.

"Yeah. Do you have a date for prom yet?" asked Scorpio.

"No. Although I've been asked by about a thousand girls this week. How about you?"

Scorpio frowned. He got jealous every time a girl asked Leo out. "No, not yet."

"Maybe we can go together, you know as friends."

"Sure." At least I'm going to the graduation dance with Leo. Even if it's not the way I always imagined.

"Hey, I heard that the guy that beat you up is coming back to school tomorrow. He's no longer suspended."

"What?" There was a guy who beat Scorpio up for being gay. He got suspended for a few weeks. Scorpio didn't tell anyone why that guy beau him up.

"Why did he even beat you up?"

"I don't know. It's probably nothing."

"Are you sure? Scorpy we're best friends you can talk to me."

"I know. It's nothing!"

"Alright. This time I'll be here to protect you." Leo started flexing his arm.

Scorpio chuckled. "Thanks Leo."

"No problem bro."

***

The next day at school, Scorpio and Leo were walking in the hallways when they saw the bully that beat Scorpio up.

"Walk quickly. Maybe he won't notice us," whispered Leo.

"HEY SCORPIO! IS THAT YOU?" Scorpio didn't answer. "Scorpio! Is that your boyfriend?"

"Yeah. We're engaged," joked Leo.

Scorpio's face paled. "He's not joking."

"What? But-"

"Let's just get out of here." Scorpio took Leo's hand and ran, pulling Leo along with him. They ran in the boys washroom and made sure there was no one else there.

"What were you talking about?" asked Leo.

"That bully. When he asked if you were my boyfriend he wasn't joking. He was serious."

"But- oh. You're gay aren't you? That's alright."

"No, it's not."

"Huh? Why not?"

"B-Because I like you Leo. You probably hate me now so I'm gonna go. I'm sorry, see you at prom tomorrow if you still want to go with me." Scorpio ran out of the washroom.

"Scorpio-" It was too late. Scorpio was already gone.

***

Leo looked around class looking for Scorpio. He wasn't there.

Scorpio must of left the school. Why did he run away? Does he seriously think I hate him? Hmm how can I show him how I feel? Aha! I know exactly what to do!

***

The next day Scorpio was in school but he was avoiding Leo, so Leo let him have some space. After school, Leo drove to Scorpio's house.

He thinks I hate him but he's about to be surprised. Leo knocked on the door.

Scorpio answered at and froze at the sight of Leo standing there with a bouquet of flowers.

"Scorpio. Will you be my date to the graduation?" Leo while blushed.

Scorpio's eyes watered from joy as he gave Leo a big hug."Yes!"

"The reason I turned down all those girls was because I was waiting to get the courage to ask you."

"You felt the same way all along?"

"Yeah."

"I'm so glad you asked me."

"The dance starts in a few hours! Come on get ready!"

"Help me pick out something to wear."

"Alright." Leo followed Scorpio up to his room to find something to wear.

***

Later on Scorpio and Leo arrived at the dance.

"So, want to dance?" asked Leo.

"I'm not a good dancer."

"It's called a dance! You have to dance!"

"Fine. Wait, people are staring."

"Then let's make it worth their while," whispered Leo with a smirk. Leo started doing little tricks while dancing. Then Leo twirled Scorpio around and the dipped him. A bunch of people cheered.

"I'm having so much fun," laughed Scorpio.

"Me too."

"Everybody's looking at us."

"Of course they are! We're fabulous!"

"I'm not sure that's why."

"Who cares. Either way let's put on a show."

"What do you mean?"

Leo pulled him close and kissed him. "Like that."