Aries (f) x Leo (f)

"Race you there!" yelled Leo.

"You're on!" retorted Aries.

Both girls ran from the store parking lot, carrying a bag full of stuff each. They were both running to their shared apartment. Leo was in the lead with Aries only a bit behind her. Eventually, they both got there. Leo got her keys and unlocked the apartment. Aries and Leo were both in university, so they shared an apartment and split the bills. They were best friends ever since high school.

"I'm exhausted. It's hard keeping up with you," panted Aries as she walked to her room.

"It takes a lot of energy to keep ahead of you."

"I'm going to take a shower. Could you cook something to eat please?"

"Of course."

"Thanks, you're the best!" Aries then got in the shower.

Leo started cooking some chilli. Leo's family gave her a lot of money for university so that's how she could afford a nice apartment and she could cook delicious food. Aries came from a family with not a lot of money, but she wouldn't let Leo give her any. Aries kept saying that she had to pay for everything herself, but she didn't know that sometimes Leo would add a couple hundred dollars to Aries' bank account. After the shower stopped, Aries came out wearing her "pyjamas" which were a pair of shorts and a comfortable shirt.

"Here. Keep stirring the chilli while I take my shower." Leo took her turn in the shower while Aries stirred the chilli.

I wonder if Leo will still want to be my friend once she learns my secret, thought Aries. After a while, Leo came out of the washroom wearing "pyjamas" like Aries. A pair of shorts and a workout shirt. Damn she's so hot. Those shorts are killing me, thought Aries as Leo walked over. Aries was in love with Leo but Leo didn't know.

"Is the chilli ready yet?" asked Leo.

"Not quite yet."

"I'll take over cooking if that's alright with you."

"Okay. Thanks." Aries sat down on the sofa in the living room, and read a book.

After a while, Leo made two bowls of chilli. "Food's ready!"

Aries came running into the kitchen and sat down at the table. "Mmm delicious chilli!"

Leo smiled. She loved making food for Aries and seeing the smile on her face as she ate it.

***

Afterwards, Aries and Leo finished eating and washing the dishes. They were both sitting in the living room watching tv. I have to tell her. Thought Aries.

"Leo? Can I tell you something?"

"Okay."

"You have to promise you won't hate me when I tell you, okay?" asked Aries nervously.

"Aries I could never hate you no matter what it is."

"I wanted to tell you that... um... I'm in love with you." Aries blushed madly.

"WHAT?!?" Leo was also blushing madly.

"I uh, had a crush on you since high school. Please don't hate me!"

"This is great." Said Leo.

"Yeah... wait it is?" Asked Aries.

"Yes! I feel the same way about you!"

"What?"

"I've been in love with you since high school!"

"Wow all this time I never knew."

Leo curled up next to Aries.

"So..." said Aries.

"So..."

"Maybe we could start dating?"

"Yeah! I'd love that!" Leo played with Aries' hair.

Aries slid her arms around Leo's waist. "I love you, Leo."

"I love you too Aries." Suddenly, they kissed. When they broke apart, both girls were smiling.

Aries pinched her arm. "This has to be a dream."

"Trust me, it's not."
"Wait, you said you love me too? How can someone like you love me?"

"Because you're smart and funny and I really like being around you... and you make me really happy. Why do you love me?"

"Because you're an amazing person and you're always making me smile and laugh."

"I'm so glad you decided to tell me how you felt."

"I am too."

Suddenly, Leo pinned Aries down on the sofa and started kissing her more passionately this time.