Sag (f) x Gem (m) x Leo (m)

Sagittarius was walking around in the hallways, when she saw Leo walking by. She waved at him and he waved back. Sagittarius managed not to squeal from delight. Any amount of attention from Leo made her feel like she was going to explode.

She had a huge crush on him but she never wanted to tell him. She was so scared of being rejected. She tried being friends with Leo, but she could never ask him anything without getting extremely nervous.

"You're blushing," smirked Aries who was waking right beside her.

"Oh? No I'm not, it's just really warm."

"Yeah right. Liar." Aries playfully shoved Sagittarius. Sagittarius playfully shoved her back. "I'm friends with Leo, I can easily get him to be friends with you."

"Don't. I'll do this on my own."

"You've been saying that for half a year now."

"I'll ask him tomorrow."

"Ask him what? Do you want to be his friend or his girlfriend? You're so confusing."

"I don't know. I guess I'll try being friends with him first."

"That's a good idea."

"Yeah. And this time I won't back out."

***

Gemini looked up from the bench he was sitting on and watched as Sagittarius and Aries walked by. He sighed. Gemini had a crush on Sagittarius. He thought about her so much she basically ruled his thoughts. He wanted to ask her out, but she liked Leo. Gemini knew this because she looks at Leo the same way Gemini looks at her.

Gemini hated being part of a love triangle, but that's just the way things are. Gemini couldn't blame Sagittarius for liking Leo though. Leo was really attractive and even Gemini thought so. Of course it made sense that Sagittarius liked him.

Maybe if you ask her she'll say yes. But she also might say no and that will be heartbreaking. I wish I could just tell her how I feel and get all of this over with. Either she likes me or she doesn't. I need to stop being such a chicken and ask her. Thought Gemini.

Then the bell rang.

Gemini ran off to class and bumped into someone. "Sorry."

"It's alright." Leo helped Gemini up. Of course. Out of all the people he could run into, it had to be the school's Prince Charming.

"You dropped your pencil case." Gemini gave Leo his pencil case back.

"Thanks." Leo walked away.

***

Leo was sitting in class. He was feeling nervous. Why am I feeling this way? Is it because I talked to someone that I like? The only people I noticed were Sagittarius and Gemini...

"Leo pay attention please," sighed the teacher.

"Sorry." He didn't get in trouble because he was always the teacher's pet. Leo then went back to trying to think about if he likes anyone. After thinking about it for a bit, he finally realized who he liked.

***

Ending 1: Sagittarius x Leo

Sagittarius sat down beside Leo in class.

"Hi."

"Hey."

"I-I was wondering if, if we could be friends," stuttered Sagittarius.