Aries (f) x Gemini (m) x Leo (m) x Sagittarius (m)

*** This chapter and the ones after it are under editing, read at own risk***

Aries was at prom dancing with her best friend Sagittarius.
"This is fun." Said Sagittarius.
"I know right! At first I didn't want to come but I'm glad I did." Said Aries.
"You look beautiful tonight Aries." Said Sagittarius.
"You look pretty handsome yourself." Said Aries. Then Sagittarius smiled.
"He's coming this way." Whispered Sagittarius.
"Who? OH!" Said Aries as she noticed her crush Leo walking towards them. Leo and Sagittarius were good friends.
"Hey Leo." Said Sagittarius.
"Hey Sag and Aries." Said Leo.
"How's it going?" Asked Aries managing to stay calm.
"Great. Do you guys mind if I dance with you?" Asked Leo.
"No! Not at all!" Said Aries. Yes! He wants to dance with us. This is going to be so much fun! Thought Aries.
"You look so happy." Said Sagittarius.
"That's because I'm having so much fun!" Said Aries. This is perfect. I'm at prom with my best friend and the guy I like. Thought Aries.
"I don't think anything can spoil this moment." Said Aries. Then Sagittarius turned his head and glared. Aries followed his gaze and saw Gemini, her ex dancing with Scorpio. Why is he with her? Thought Aries. Aries sighed.
"Don't let him bother you. You're here with us now." Said Sagittarius.
"Yeah." Said Leo. Aries smiled.
"Thanks guys."

Sagittarius watched Gemini. Why does he keep looking over here? Him and Aries aren't dating anymore so he better not try anything. He better not even think about coming near us. Thought Sagittarius.
"Hey. I bet you guys can't do this." Said Leo doing a funny dance move. Sagittarius and Aries tried to copy him. Aries kept laughing because she couldn't do it right. She looked pretty when she laughed. Aries isn't like the other girls. She didn't wear a big poofy dress full of glitter or gems. Her dress is simple. She didn't wear much make up either, unlike most of the others. That's why Sagittarius liked being her best friend.
"You seem distracted." Said Leo.
"Nah. Just wondering if I left the oven on or not." Said Sagittarius. Aries and Leo chuckled.
"Leave it to you to forget something like that." Said Aries.
"Yeah. But don't you have a brother?" Asked Leo.
"Yeah, he's at home so it should be fine." Said Sagittarius.
"Guys! Let's start a train!" Said Aries. Then she put her hands on Sagittarius' shoulders, Leo put his hands on Aries' shoulders and they walked around. Other people joined in.

Leo was grinning. It was funny how all you had to do was put your hands on someone's shoulders and walk around until everyone else did the same. Sagittarius was walking around leading a train of people. Almost everyone joined in at this point.
"Okay I'm done." Said Sagittarius. Then Aries let go of his shoulders and Leo let go of Aries. The three of them went back to dancing as more people left the train.
"That was pretty fun." Said Leo.
"I know right!" Said Sagittarius.
"I'm getting kind of thirsty." Said Aries.
"Let's go get some punch then." Said Leo.
"Isn't that a bad idea?" Asked Sagittarius.
"Nah. Pisces and Libra are guarding the punch to make sure no one pours anything in it." Said Leo.
"Okay. But he's near the punch." Said Aries.
"Don't let that loser stop you from having fun." Said Sagittarius.
"Yeah he's right. Let's go!" Said Leo. Then the three of them went over to the punch.
"Three glasses please." Said Leo. Then Libra poured three glasses of punch. Leo handed a glass to Aries and Sagittarius. I'm glad I came here. Hanging out with Aries and Sagittarius is so much fun. Thought Leo. Leo usually hangs out with Sagittarius but he loved hanging out with Aries too.

Gemini was dancing with his cousin Scorpio.
"You keep looking at her. You want her back don't you." Said Scorpio smiling.
"No." said Gemini.
"Yes you do." Said Scorpio.
"It's not like that." Said Gemini.
"I think you should talk her." Said Scorpio. Gemini and Aries dated for a few years but everyone told Gemini to dump Aries because no one in his family liked her. Gemini had to decide between keeping his family happy and Aries, but he made the wrong choice and broke up with her. He missed her ever since and he regretted breaking her heart every day of his life.
"She's with them though." Said Gemini.
"Sagittarius is her best friend and Leo is Sag's friend. I'm sure they're all just friends." Said Scorpio.
"Fine. I'll talk to her if you go talk to Taurus, she's standing over there all alone." Said Gemini. Scorpio glanced at her crush.
"Fine." Said Scorpio. Then she fixed her hair and walked up to Taurus. Gemini walked over to Aries.
"She doesn't want to talk to you." Said Sagittarius protectively.
"I just need to say something." Said Gemini.
"Let's go back to dancing." Said Leo. Then Sagittarius pulled Aries away from Gemini. Leo followed.