Taurus (f) x Sagittarius (m)

Sagittarius was walking back to his apartment from the grocery store. Being in a good mood, he smiled at strangers as they passed. Some gave him weird looks. How dare he be in a good mood while they weren't.

Taurus walked past and waved at him. He waved back. This is what he liked about her, Taurus was always in a good mood as well. As if life itself made her happy.

She always had a pretty smile on her face, and always helped others. She even stays an extra hour after school to tutor her classmates.

Sagittarius woke up from his daydream as he heard someone scream in pain. He turned around to see Taurus holding her foot.

Sagittarius dropped his bag and ran over to her. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Taurus winced in pain and fought back her tears.

"You don't look fine. What happened?"

"I was walking and my foot twisted. Then I fell and smacked it on the ground."

"Here, let me bring you to the hospital."

"For a sprain? I'll just put some ice on it."

"Are you sure it's just a sprain? Ankles don't usually bend like that."

Taurus tried to stand up but fell.

Sagittarius caught her. "Now do you want to go to the hospital?"

"Fine. But how are you going to get me there?"

"Like this." Sagittarius carried her in his arms. "Hey, would you be able to hold onto a bag from the grocery shop?"

"Sure." Sagittarius bent over and Taurus grabbed Sagittarius' grocery bag that he left on the ground. Then Sagittarius ran to the hospital with Taurus in his arms.

***

Taurus was reading a book when Sagittarius decided to visit her in the hospital. Her foot was wrapped up and it was in a sling that hung from the roof.

"Hey," smiled Taurus.
"Hi. Oh your foot looks pretty bad."

"Yeah, apparently when I twisted my ankle I hurt it really bad. Something about the way I landed in it."

"Hopefully it starts getting better soon."

"It's a good thing you were there. Thanks for helping me."

"No problem. I'm glad to help a friend in need."

Taurus smiled. Sagittarius was always so helpful and positive. That's why she liked him. He even spent his weekends teaching kids how to play basketball at the park. Even if others found his constant positivity unnerving, it made her feel comfortable.

***

The next day, Sagittarius came to visit. He opened the door and saw Taurus watching tv.

"I bought some flowers for you." Sagittarius placed the bouquet on a table by the window.

"Wow. They're so pretty! Thank you."

"How is you leg doing? Any better today?"

"It still feels sore, but it's doing a bit better. I think. I can't really tell."

"That's good."

"You don't have to keep visiting me, you know."

"No it's alright, I want to visit you."

"Why?"

"Promise not to hate me?"

Taurus rolled her eyes. "Sag, I could never hate you. I promise I won't."

"Okay. It's because I kind of like you."

"Oh."

"Want to go on a date when your foot gets better? You don't have to-"

"Sure."

***

Fifteen years later, Taurus and Sagittarius were holding hands and walking around a warm beach on their honeymoon. They were known as that couple that were always happy, and seemed to gain energy just by being around each other.

"I can't believe we just got married! I'm so happy." Taurus smiled at her new husband.

"I know right. It seems like it was only yesterday."

"But it was only yesterday."

"Oh, right."

Taurus laughed. "Remember how we first started dating?"

"Yeah. You twisted your leg real bad and I helped get you to the hospital."

"For once, I'm actually glad I twisted my leg back then."

"I love you Taurus."

"I love you too Sagittarius."