Gemini (m) x Aquarius (m)

*** This chapter and the ones after it are under editing, read at own risk***

It was Halloween. Gemini was watching tv in his zombie costume when he heard a knock on the door. He got up and answered it.
"Hi." Said Aquarius. He was wearing a mummy costume.
"How's it going?" Asked Gemini.
"Good. How about you?" Asked Aquarius.
"Good. How about you?" Asked Gemini. Then he facepalmed.
"Idiot." Chuckled Aquarius. Then both of them walked inside the house and sat down.
"Do you want to go trick or treating?" Asked Gemini.
"Duh. Who doesn't want free candy?" Asked Aquarius.
"I know right!" Agreed Gemini.
"When do you want to go?" Asked Aquarius.
"After I finish this episode, there's ten minutes left." Replied Gemini.

"Trick or treat!" Said Gemini and Aquarius in unison.
"Aww look at you two. All grown up and still going for the candy." Said the old woman. Then she gave them some chips. Gemini and Aquarius moved onto the next house. Gemini knocked on the door.
"Trick or treat!" Said Gemini and Aquarius in unison.
"Gemini? Aquarius? What are you losers doing?" Asked Aries.
"Trick or treating, duh." Replied Aquarius. Then they all fist bumped.
"How's your Halloween going so far?" Asked Aries.
"Great. So far we have two pillowcases full of candy." Replied Aquarius.
"This idiot keeps taking all of my smarties!" Said Gemini.
"But they're so good." Said Aquarius. Then Aries dumped a bunch of candy in their pillowcases.
"Bye guys." Said Aries.
"Bye!" Said Gemini and Aquarius at the same time. Then they moved onto the next house.

Gemini and Aquarius were at Gemini's house sitting in piles of candy.
"I think I ate a bit too much." Said Aquarius.
"Are you alright?" Asked Gemini.
"Yeah, I just feel a little sick. I think I ate way too many smarties." Said Aquarius.
"Here I'll go get some blankets and pillows for you." Said Gemini.
"Thanks." Said Aquarius.

Gemini returned with some pillows and blankets for Aquarius. Aquarius got on the couch and rested his head on the pillow while Gemini covered him with a blanket.
"Better?" Asked Gemini.
"Yes. Thank you." Said Aquarius.
"Your hair is all in your face." Said Gemini. Then Gemini moved Aquarius' hair out of his face. At that moment Aquarius leaned in and kissed Gemini.
"Why did you do that?" Asked Gemini.
"Sorry. I wanted to tell you for a while now and I'm tired, and exhausted and I'm not really thinking. Sorry." Said Aquarius. Then he fell asleep.

Aquarius woke up. He wondered where he was for a second but then he remembered that he was on Gemini's sofa.
"Gemini?" Asked Aquarius. Then he got up. Aquarius smelled something delicious so he walked into the kitchen. Gemini was there cooking something.
"Hi." Said Aquarius.
"Hey, did you sleep well?" Asked Gemini.
"Yeah, how about you?" Asked Aquarius.
"Yeah." Replied Gemini. Then they both stood there in silence.
"Are you into guys?" Asked Gemini blushing.
"What?" Asked Aquarius.
"Are you into guys?" Repeated Gemini.
"Why are you asking me this?" Asked Aquarius.
"Don't you remember what you did last night?" Asked Gemini. Aquarius thought for a second. Then he remembered how he kissed Gemini. Aquarius blushed.
"Oh, sorry about that. I've liked you for a while now." Said Aquarius.
"Oh. I thought you were just saying that because you were tired and not feeling well." Said Gemini.
"No, it's true." Said Aquarius.
"I think I like you too." Said Gemini.
"Really?" Asked Aquarius.
"Yeah." Admitted Gemini. Then Aquarius ran over and gave Gemini a hug.
"What's for breakfast?" Asked Aquarius.
"You tell me." Said Gemini. Then Gemini flipped a pancake onto a plate and passed it to Aquarius with a fork. Aquarius took a bite. The pancakes were full of smarties.
"Asshole." Muttered Aquarius. Gemini started laughing.