Sagittarius (f) x Aquarius (m)

*** This chapter and the ones after it are under editing, read at own risk***

Sagittarius woke up. She tuned around and saw the empty spot beside her. Where's Aquarius? He doesn't have work today. Maybe he went to the shop or something. Thought Sagittarius. Then she got up and got dressed.

Sagittarius opened the door to walk out of her room and when she did Aquarius was standing there with a bouquet of flowers. Sagittarius smiled.
"Good morning my love." Said Aquarius. Sagittarius gave her boyfriend Aquarius a big hug.
"Flowers for me?" Asked Sagittarius. Aquarius nodded. "Thank you. What's the occasion?"
"I just wanted to surprise you. For our eighth anniversary." Said Aquarius.
"You remembered!" Said Sagittarius.
"Of coarse I did!" Said Aquarius.
"You really are special." Said Sagittarius.
"Come on. Want to watch a movie or something?" Asked Aquarius.
"Sure. I'll let you pick since you bought me flowers." Said Sagittarius. Then she put the flowers on her desk.
"Really? I was thinking of a romance movie." Said Aquarius.
"Okay." Said Sagittarius. Then they both went into the living room. Sagittarius got a blanket for them. Aquarius popped some popcorn. Then Sagittarius leaned againced Aquarius and he picked out a movie on Netflix.
"I hope this is a good one." Said Aquarius.
"I'm sure it is. Nothing says anniversary like a romantic movie, right?" Asked Sagittarius.

The movie ended. Sagittarius started laughing so hard she fell off the couch.
"Well, that was a nice... romantic movie." Said Aquarius. In the movie the couple broke up and years later the guy died because he couldn't live without the girl.
"Omg... that was... depressing..." Said Sagittarius laughing her head off.
"How's that so funny?" Asked Aquarius.
"Because you picked out the perfect movie for an anniversary." Teased Sagittarius.
"Yeah. How about we do something else? Like go on a picnic?" Asked Aquarius.
"Sounds good." Said Sagittarius. Then they went into the kitchen to pack food for their picnic.

Sagittarius and Aquarius were outside. Aquarius spread out the blanket and Sagittarius set up all the food.
"Since when do we have cheesecake?" Asked Sagittarius.
"Since I bought it because I know it's your favourite." Said Aquarius.
"Aww thanks! That's so sweet but it ruins my surprise because I bought ice cream cake just because you like it so much." Said Sagittarius as she pulled a container of ice cream cake out of the bag.
"Aww that's still sweet and very thoughtful." Said Aquarius. Then they started eating.
"What did you put in this drink? It's amazing!" Said Sagittarius.
"It's my secret fruit punch." Said Aquarius.
"You need to make it more often." Said Sagittarius.
"I will!" Said Aquarius.
"Good." Said Sagittarius.
"Nothing beats a nice picnic on a sunny day." Said Aquarius.
"Yeah. This is the best." Said Sagittarius. Then she leaned in and kissed Aquarius.

Later on that day Sagittarius and Aquarius got home.
"Today was amazing. Thanks Aqua." Said Sagittarius.
"The day isn't finished yet." Said Aquarius.
"What do you mean?" Asked Sagittarius.
"I have another surprise." Said Aquarius.
"Really? Is it a back massage? Because I would love one of those." Said Sagittarius.
"Not exactly." Said Aquarius. Then he got down on one knee. Sagittarius gasped. "Sagittarius. You're beautiful and I can't think of a future without you. Please make me the happiest person ever and say you'll marry me. If you say yes you get a ring and a massage." Said Aquarius.
"YES!" Screamed Sagittarius before launching herself in Aquarius' arms and kissing him. Then Aquarius put the ring on her finger.
"It's perfect." Said Sagittarius.
"No, we're perfect." Said Aquarius as he held her hand.