Virgo (f) x Scorpio (m)

Virgo was walking to her usual seat in the cafeteria. She had a plate full of chicken fingers and gravy. Virgo loved the school's chicken fingers and they also had the best gravy. Then all of the sudden, a guy tripped and crashed into her making Virgo spill the chicken fingers and gravy over both of them.

"I'm so sorry," muttered the boy.

"This was my favourite hoodie!" 

"Look I said sorry alright?" The boy got up and ran towards the guys washroom.

Virgo put the plate in the garbage and she ran to the girls washroom. Ugh why can't people just watch where they're going! Thought Virgo as she turned on the water in the sink and got a paper towel to wipe off all the gravy. It wasn't much use because her hoodie was white.

Virgo took off her hoodie and wiped the gravy off in the sink. No matter how hard she tried, the gravy still left a stain on the hoodie. Seriously? This was my favourite hoodie! I'll just have to order another one online. She started to wash the gravy out of her hair, and used a paper towel to wash little bits of gravy off her face. After Virgo dried her hoodie the best she could with paper towels, she wrapped it around her waist and left.

As Virgo was walking back to the cafeteria, she noticed that she only had five minutes left to lunch. Frustrated, she turned around and walked back to her locker ready to kill the boy that made her spill her gravy. Virgo opened her locker and checked the schedule. Just my luck! I have a math test right now! Virgo got her stuff and headed to class.

***

Virgo was sitting in class staring at her test. Why is this test so complicated? I usually do really well on math tests. And why does my stomach hurt? Maybe because I'm hungry. All because that idiot that bumped into me. Anyways that doesn't matter I need to focus on the test. Her head started to hurt and she felt dizzy. Then all of the sudden, Virgo's ears started ringing as she fell on the floor.

***

Scorpio watched as the girl from earlier fell out of her seat and onto the floor. The teacher jumped up and it was obvious she didn't know what to do.

"Miss? I can take her to the office," offered Scorpio.

"We're in the middle of a test."

"I'm done. I passed in my test ten minutes ago, remember?"

"Right. Go on."

Scorpio walked over, picked Virgo up, and brought her to the office.

"Hello? Oh my! What happened?" asked the secretary.

"She fainted in the middle of class." Scorpio put her down in a chair. Virgo looked pale and all colour was drained out of her cheeks and her lips.

"Is there anything important going on in your class right now?"

"A math test, but I'm finished."

"Right. Stay with her I'll be back." The secretary left.

***

Virgo woke up in the office.

"Wh-what's..." she noticed there was a boy watching her.

"Oh you're awake. You scared me for a second when who spoke."

"You're..."

"Yeah I'm the boy from before. I'm Scorpio."

"I'm Virgo."

"Okay, at least you didn't lose your memory, right?"

"Are you trying to be funny? How did I get here? Just a second ago I was in class writhing my test."

"You fainted."

"WHAT?!?"

"Yeah. I was finished with my test so I brought you here."

"How did I faint?"

"Probably from all the pressure from the math test combined with not eating at lunch. I don't know I'm guessing."

"Well, this wouldn't happen if I could eat my chicken fingers!"

"I said sorry before. I tripped over my own feet."

The secretary returned with the principal, a bottle of water and a few snacks. "Here." She gave Virgo the water and snacks.

"Thanks." Virgo opened a pack of crackers.

"Let's call her parents," suggested the principal.

"My mom's number is-"

"We know."

"How?"

The secretary smiled. "It's in the system. All I need to do is search up your name on the school system, and it tell me stuff like your mom's phone number."

The principal left to fill out some papers and the secretary sat at her desk and called Virgo's mom. 

Virgo sighed. "Thanks. For helping me."

"Oh no problem. It was the least I could do after accidentally ruining your lunch."

"But you were covered in gravy too."

"Yeah, but my hoodie is black so the stain isn't noticeable."

Virgo smiled. Then she froze. Wait, why am I smiling at him? Why do I suddenly like being around this guy I've never met before? Am I starting to like him since he helped me?

Scorpio scratched his neck. "So, do you think you'd want to exchange numbers?"

Virgo blinked. "Why?"

"I don't know. You're kinda cute I guess."

Virgo blushed. "I suppose."

Scorpio took a pen out of his pocket. "May I?"

Virgo nodded. Scorpio wrote his number on Virgo's hand.

Virgo sighed. "And to think that I was ready to kill you an hour ago."

"We're going to be good friends. I can tell already."

"You're going to be a pain in the ass is what I'm thinking."

"In what way?"

Virgo tried not to laugh as she slapped him on the arm.

Scorpio chuckled. "I'm just joking. I have a great sense of humour!"

Virgo didn't want to admit it, but she was starting to think so as well.