Scorpio (f) x Sagittarius (m)

*** This chapter and the ones after it are under editing, read at own risk***

Scorpio was at school with her best friend Aries.
"I'm so worried about that project in chemistry. I haven't even started!" Said Scorpio.
"Don't worry I haven't either." Said Aries.
"Okay good. That's a relief." Said Scorpio.
"So... how are things with you and Sagittarius?" Asked Aries.
"Great. He's really nice to me and I really like him." Said Scorpio.
"Good. He better not hurt you." Said Aries.
"Don't worry he won't." Said Scorpio.
"I think we spoke too soon." Said Aries. Then Scorpio looked around and froze. She saw another girl wrap her arms around Sagittarius and kiss him. He didn't have time to react before Scorpio ran up to him.
"How could you?" Asked Scorpio. Sagittarius pushed the other girl away.
"I swear this isn't what you think it is." Said Sagittarius with panic in his eyes.
"Yeah right. Cheater!" Said Scorpio.
"Scorpio let me explain-" Scorpio slapped him.
"I don't want to hear it." Said Scorpio.
"Don't hurt Saggy like that." Said the other girl. Aries slapped the other girl. Then both of them turned around to see a teacher watching them.

"Who doesn't love detention?" Asked Aries sarcastically. Scorpio and Aries both got detention for slapping Sagittarius and the other girl.
"It was worth it though." Said Scorpio.
"It was. That jerk deserves so much worst." Said Aries cracking her knuckles.
"Yeah." Said Scorpio.
"How much longer so we have anyway?" Asked Aries.
"Well the teacher that's supposed to watch us didn't show up." Said Scorpio.
"Wanna sneak out of here?" Asked Aries.
"Sure." Said Scorpio. Then they climbed out the window and jumped down. They were walking home when they saw Sagittarius waiting for them. He looked stressed and nervous.
"I'll handle this myself." Said Scorpio.
"Are you sure?" Asked Aries.
"Yes." Said Scorpio.
"Okay see you later." Said Aries. Then Aries walked ahead.
"Sag."
"She kissed me not the other way around." Said Sagittarius.
"Why should I believe you?" Asked Scorpio.
"I swear I was about to push her away, but then you stomped over." Said Sagittarius.
"For all I know you could be lying to me." Said Scorpio.
"Then allow me to prove my love for you." Said Sagittarius.
"Go ahead." Said Scorpio. Then Sagittarius kissed her. Scorpio melted into the kiss as usual.
"Are you convinced yet?" Asked Sagittarius.
"All you did was kiss me." Said Scorpio although her heart was pounding.
"Yeah. But if I were cheating on you. I wouldn't feel this way about you." Said Sagittarius. Then Scorpio put her hand on Sagittarius' chest. His heart was beating as fast as hers.
"Fine. You convinced me." Said Scorpio.
"That's a relief. I was scared you'd stay mad at me forever!" Said Sagittarius.
"Don't worry I believe you. As long as you walk up to that girl and tell her that we're dating and what she did was very inappropriate." Said Scorpio.
"No problem." Said Sagittarius.
"I love you." Said Scorpio.
"I love you too." Said Sagittarius. Then he gave her another kiss before walking home. I can't believe so much happened in one day. I'm glad everything worked out though. Thought Scorpio as she walked home.

The next day Scorpio and Aries were walking around at school again.
"So he's going to tell her that?" Asked Aries.
"Yeah." Said Scorpio. Then they saw Sagittarius talking to that girl.
"But what about me?" Asked the girl.
"I don't know but I have a girlfriend. You can't just go up to people and kiss them." Said Sagittarius. Then he noticed Scorpio. "There she is now." Then he held Scorpio's hand. The other girl glared at Scorpio and stormed away.
"You did it." Said Scorpio.
"Now am I completely forgiven?" Asked Sagittarius.
"Of coarse." Said Scorpio. Then they hugged. Aries awkwardly started clapping. Scorpio and Sagittarius laughed. "Sorry about slapping you yesterday."
"It's alright. I understand." Said Sagittarius.
"Yay everyone's all happy and forgiven! I say we should go eat out at lunch to celebrate." Suggested Aries.
"I think that's an amazing idea." Said Scorpio.
"Me too." Said Sagittarius. Then the bell rang.
"See you at lunch." Said Scorpio.
"Bye." Said Sagittarius. Then everyone walked to class.