Virgo (f) x Sagittarius (m)

*** This chapter and the ones after it are under editing, read at own risk***

Virgo and Sagittarius were at Taurus' house watching a movie with Leo.
"Ugh their outfits are hideous," said Sagittarius.
"What the heck did they do with their hair?" asked Virgo.
"It's like their hairstylists did their hair while they were asleep," said Sagittarius.
"This is an older movie so the fashion is a little different," said Taurus.
"Oh Tommy, I'll always love you!" said the girl on tv.
"YEAH RIGHT!" shouted Virgo and Sagittarius at the same time.
"She's so fake," said Virgo.
"I bet you twenty bucks she's going back with her ex," said Sagittarius.
"Deal," replied Virgo.
"Guys, SHHHHHHH!" shushed Leo.
"Can you guys just watch the movie without talking?" asked Taurus.
"We'll try," replied Sagittarius.
"Oh Tommy is that a ring? But it's so small," said the girl on tv.
"THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!" shouted Virgo and Sagittarius so loud they scared Taurus and made her spill her popcorn. Then Virgo and Sagittarius were dying with laughter.
"You two would make a cute couple," said Leo.
"WHAT w-with him? What are you talking about?" asked Virgo.
"Y-yeah. We're just best friends. I mean it," said Sagittarius.
"Yeah, sure," said Leo.
"But Lillie! Why won't you marry me?" asked Tommy.
"Because of your face," said Virgo.
"Or maybe his really high pitched voice that makes him sound like he's always on the verge of tears," said Sagittarius.
"We're so mean," said Virgo.
"I know right. But criticizing people on tv is fun," said Sagittarius.
"Yes, it is," said Virgo.
"Hey, that actor is not ugly," said Leo.
"Yes he is," said Virgo.
"Well you have a picky taste for men," said Taurus.
"I suppose I do," said Virgo.
"Ugh this movie is kind of boring though," said Sagittarius.
"Hush child, it's almost over," said Taurus.

Later on that night Virgo was sleeping on the couch, Leo was sleeping on the other couch, Sagittarius was on an air mattress and Taurus was on a separate air mattress. Sagittarius woke up in the middle of the night. He felt the hard floor pressing against his back. Uh oh I think the air mattress popped or something. Thought Sagittarius. He got up and looked around. He didn't know what to do.
"Haha Sagittarius has to sleep on the cold hard ground," whispered Virgo.
"Hey! You wouldn't like it if I made fun of you," whispered Sagittarius. Virgo chuckled and stuck out her tongue. "I don't know where to sleep."
"Hmmm... there's plenty of space on this couch beside me."
"Uhh... wouldn't that be weird?"
"No way! We're best friends. As long as there's no cuddling involved."
"There's really no other option." Then Sagittarius climbed up on the couch beside Virgo.
"Your body heat is keeping me warm."
"Virgo don't say things like that!"
"Why? Are you embarrassed?"
"What? No way!"
"Liar!"
"It's a little weird."
"Fine. Goodnight Saggi."
"Goodnight Virgo."

The next morning Sagittarius woke up. He felt an arm around him. He slowly turned over and saw Virgo smiling in her sleep. She must of put her arm around me by accident. Ugh, this is awkward... but she does look cute when she's asleep. Sagittarius tried to gently move Virgo's arm. Virgo woke up.
"Sagittarius? What are you doing with my arm?" asked Virgo.
"I was moving it, you put it around me in your sleep," said Sagittarius.
"Oh, did I? Oops," said Virgo who was blushing.
"It's fine," said Sagittarius.
"Ooh the love birds are awake now," said Leo.
"We're not love birds!" said Virgo.
"Well then why are you two sleeping on the same couch?" asked Leo.
"My air mattress popped or something," replied Sagittarius. Leo glanced at the flat air mattress.
"Oh."
"Maybe Sagittarius let all the air out so that he could sleep next to Virgo," said Taurus.
"What? I would never-"
"Relax I'm teasing you," said Taurus.
"But you guys should definitely go on a date sometime!" said Leo.
"That's not your business," said Virgo.
"But you guys would be such a cute couple!" argued Leo.
"Maybe we could go on one date to shut them up," suggested Sagittarius.
"Um... okay," said Virgo.
"So, do you want to go see a movie later?" asked Sagittarius.
"Sure," replied Virgo.
"Breakfast is ready!" screamed Taurus' brother Pisces. Everyone jumped up and ran over to eat. Taurus hid the nail that she used to pop Sagittarius' air mattress.