Libra (f) x Gemini (m)

*** This chapter and the ones after it are under editing, read at own risk***

Libra knocked on the door to her parents room.
"Who is it?" Asked the king.
"It's me. Libra." Said Libra.
"She may enter." Said Queen. Then a servant opened the doors and Libra stepped into her parents room.
"Hi mother and father. I was wondering if I could take a walk to a nearby village today?" Asked Libra. The king and queen looked at each other.
"Libra, we know how much you like going outside but it's too dangerous!" Said the king.
"Do we need to remind you that there are rebels that want to kill us all and take the crown for themselves?" Asked the queen.
"I know but it's just a little walk. And you can even send a few guards to watch over me. Please?" Asked Libra. The king sat down and thought for a minute.
"Fine. You can go outside for an hour to that nearby village. But you will have twelve guards nearby at all times. Understood?" Asked the king.
"Yes. Thank you father!" Said Libra. Then she gave both of her parents a hug and ran out the door.

"Hey look! It's princess Libra!" Shouted a villager. Everyone ran out of their houses to see Libra walking by and they all bowed. A few of Libra's guards were pulling a big cart full of bags. This village was a very small village and everyone was poor.
"Hi everyone. I come bearing gifts. Please give these bags to the villagers." Said Libra. Then her guards started handing out bags of money to the villagers. The villagers looked forward to Libra's visits because for some of them it was the only time they got any money. That's why she gave them as much as she could. Everyone lined up as usual to get a bag full of money.

After everyone got their bag of money Libra walked around and decided to talk to some of the villagers without her guards.
"Hello." Said Libra approaching a man that was talking to two little girls that looked like they were twins.
"Hello princess." Said the man as he bowed. The two girls also bowed.
"I've told you before you don't need to bow. And you guys can just call me Libra." Said Libra.
"We're so happy you came." Said one of the little girls.
"You're our role model!" Said the other.
"I'm glad to hear that." Said Libra.
"It's true. We're working hard so that one day we can be maids and work for you." Said the first little girl.
"Then as soon as I'm queen I'll give you guys a job when you're old enough." Said Libra.
"Thank you!" Said both girls as they gave Libra a hug. Libra smiled at the two little girls.
"Excuse me? Princess?" Asked someone. Libra waved good bye to the little girls and turned around to see who was talking to her. It was a boy who (like everyone else) had messy hair and torn clothes.
"Hi." Said Libra.
"Hi. I'm so glad I got to meet you." Said the boy.
"What's your name?" Asked Libra.
"I'm Gemini." Said the boy.
"Nice to meet you Gemini." Said Libra.
"I wanted to talk to you because I just wanted you to know that you're beautiful and I greatly appreciate what you do for our village. Without you my family would of starved a long time ago." Said Gemini.
"I'm glad that you guys enjoy my visits as much as I enjoy visiting." Said Libra.
"If there's ever anything you need from us don't be afraid to ask. We all owe you." Said Gemini.
"You guys don't owe me anything. It's not fair for me to live surrounded by gold and jewels when a nearby village is suffering." Said Libra.
"I also wanted to ask-"
"FIRE!" Yelled someone. Then a bunch of arrows flew in their direction. One was aimed for Libra but Gemini jumped in the way.
"GEMINI!" Screamed Libra. Before she could react one of her guards carried her away, put her on the back of a horse and rode away from the village.

Libra woke up. Her maids were looking at her nervously.
"She's awake!" Said Nina.
"Princess are you alright?" Asked Tina.
"Yes I'm fine. Oh no what about the village?" Asked Libra.
"The king and queen asked for you to come visit them as soon as you woke up. You passed out before you got to the castle." Said Nina.
"Alright. Thanks guys." Said Libra. Then she got up and walked to the throne room.

"I'm here." Announced Libra.
"Libra! Thank goodness!" Said the queen as she rushed over and gave Libra a big hug.
"The village! What happened? What about the villager that protected me?" Asked Libra.
"When you were at the village the rebels found you and attacked. It was a small group so our guards were able to... get rid of them before anyone was killed." Said the king.
"There was a villager that protected me. His name is Gemini." Said Libra.
"I know. The guard that brought you back to the castle told us everything that happened." Said the king.
"Is he alive?" Asked Libra.
"Guards. Bring him in." Said the queen. Then the guards opened the door and a boy walked in. Libra almost didn't recognize Gemini because now he was wearing fancy clothes and his hair was washed and trimmed. Gemini walked up to Libra and bowed.
"Princess. I'm so glad you're alright." Said Gemini.
"Me? You're the one that took an arrow for me." Said Libra. Then she hugged Gemini but pulled back after he winced. "Sorry. I forgot about the arrow wound." Said Libra
"That's alright." Said Gemini.
"For saving my daughters life I'll let you and the rest of your family move into the castle with us. You're a hero." Said the queen. Gemini's face lit up.
"Really? Thank you so much... um..."
"You can just call me Cancer." Said the queen.
"Come on let's go tell your family the good news!" Said Libra.
"No. You're not allowed to leave this castle until the rebels are officially gone." Said the king.
"But dad-"
"Do I need to remind you that you almost died today?" Asked the king.
"Fine. I'll be waiting for you." Said Libra.

Libra was waiting when the front doors opened. Gemini walked in with a girl that looked a bit older then him, a younger boy that looked around five years old and woman that looked like she was starving so her kids could eat. They all bowed to Libra.
"Oh my you all look so hungry. Please follow me to the dinning room." Said Libra. Gemini's mom burst into tears.
"Thank you so much princess Libra." Said the older woman.
"Don't thank me. It's your son here that earned all of this." Said Libra. Then a guard walked by.
"Please escort them to the dinning room. After they're finished eating then please show them their rooms." Said Libra.
"Yes. Right away your majesty." Said the guard. Then Gemini's family followed him.
"Not hungry?" Asked Libra.
"I already ate." Said Gemini.
"I still need to pay you back for saving my life. How about we go to the kitchen and eat some desserts? It will be like a little date." Said Libra while holding Gemini's hand.
"Alright. That sounds good." Said Gemini. Then they both walked over to the kitchen.