Gemini (f) x Leo (m)

*** This chapter and the ones after it are under editing, read at own risk***

As soon as the school asked for students to run for student council Gemini made sure to sign her name up. She really wanted to win. The role of student council president involves a lot of public speaking so lots of students would rather not get involved, but the less people that enter their names means the less people that Gemini will have to compete with.

Gemini and Taurus were walking around the school putting up posers telling everyone to vote for Gemini.
"You have so many posters," said Taurus.
"That's because I'm going to win, I have to win," announced Gemini.
"I don't know, I heard Leo signed his name up this year," said Taurus. Gemini's heart sank. Leo was one of the popular kids so he was bound to get lots of votes.
"I've been student council president all through middle school and for two years in this school. I can't lose now," said Gemini. Then she found a spot to put one of her posters on the wall.
"I'm sure you'll be fine," said Taurus as she passed Gemini some tape.
"Hey cool posters. It just screams second place," said a voice. Gemini growled and turned around to see Leo smirking.
"We'll see about that," said Gemini.
"I suppose we will. I wish you the best of luck," said Leo.
"What are you up to?" asked Gemini.
"Nothing. I'm seriously wishing you luck. After all, if you manage to beat me then it will be a huge accomplishment," said Leo. Then he walked away.
"Don't worry, you'll be fine. Sure, you're not popular like him but a lot of people like you," said Taurus. Gemini smiled.
"You're right. Thanks Taurus!"
"No problem."

Later on Gemini was behind the curtains on the stage in the gym. She wiped her sweaty palms on her jeans and looked over her speech one more time. Then she took at peek from behind the curtain and saw everyone sitting down and talking. This is it. All I need to do is have a good speech and I should be fine. Thought Gemini.
"Okay, first up is Libra!" announced the principal.
"Nervous?" asked Leo who walked over by Gemini.
"Nope. Are you nervous? I've won two years in a row you know," informed Gemini.
"Nah," replied Leo.
"You seem very confident," said Gemini. Leo shrugged.
"Either I'll win or I'll lose,"
"Yeah but-"
"Thank you Libra. Up next is Gemini!" announced the principal. Everyone clapped.
"You'll be great," said Leo before Gemini walked in front of the stage.

A week later when the voting was over Gemini was sitting in math when the Principal started talking about the announcements. Gemini's heart was beating and she couldn't handle the torture of waiting.
"I voted for you," said Taurus who sat beside Gemini.
"Thanks, although I kind of figured," said Gemini. Both of them laughed.
"And finally the voting is over and we've counted all the votes-" Gemini took in a deep breath. "Your new student council president is... Gemini," Gemini's eyes widened and she smiled.
"Good job," said Taurus who gave her a hug. Everyone else in the class started clapping. I wonder what Leo's going to think of this.

Gemini was shoving her books in her locker when someone tapped her shoulder. Gemini turned around and saw Leo standing there.
"Hey," said Leo.
"Hi. Are you upset that you lost?" asked Gemini.
"Nah, I only entered my name for fun," replied Leo.
"So you're not upset at all? I mean I'm president and Libra is Vice President but I honestly was worried that you would beat me," admitted Gemini.
"But I didn't. Since you managed to beat me I was thinking about talking out out for a treat," said Leo.
"Like a date?" asked Gemini. Leo blushed.
"I suppose you could call it that,"
"Alright," said Gemini.
"Let's go now, I'll drive you home afterwards," offered Leo. Gemini smiled.
"Sure!" then her and Leo left the building together.